Chapter 11:One Of Us

3rd Person P.O.V

Hylia woke up with a massive headache, she got up and saw Mikoto sleeping so she had to be quiet when moving.She looked at her phone and saw it was 12 o'clock, she went to her bathroom and took pain medication for her pounding headache. She brushed her teeth and her hair and decided to get dressed. She curled her hair and then headed to her closet and began to pick her outfit. She decided on a black crop top and a moss green skirt, she changed and came out of the bathroom. She was a bit cold and decided she would need a jacket, she saw one on the floor and put it on. She realized it was Mikoto's jacket but didn't care, she would give it back to him later if he really wanted it.

She headed downstairs and said "Morning"to Kusanagi and sat down in front of him as he was cleaning a wine glass

She headed downstairs and said "Morning"to Kusanagi and sat down in front of him as he was cleaning a wine glass. "You look like shit Hylia, what the fuck happened?" "Not much, just had a little too much to drink." Kusanagi shook his head in disappointment and mumbled a "What am I going to do with you?" If it wasn't for Hylia's vampire hearing she wouldn't have heard it so she pretended like she didn't hear it. She ordered her regular drink and waited for it to be served, Tatara came downstairs with Anna who ran over to Hylia and gave her a hug. Hylia started smiling and hugged the little girl back. "So you wanna tell me why I had to drag your drunk ass back here?" "Not now, Tatara." "Fine, but you better tell me because I'm not risking my life again to wake up King to save you." "Ok, you have yourself a deal, Totsuka." Hylia sat on the red couch closest to the window and started texting her brother Subaru.

Hylia: Subaru, I'm bored

Subaru: So am I but I'm not the one complaining little girl

Hylia: Shut up, so how are things over there?

Subaru: Fucking chaos, Father came here after I came back. He's searching for you I suggest you stay under the radar for this week. I can't visit you yet but when I can I'll text you.

Hylia: Fine,but here I found this in my gallery

Subaru: My god delete that right now. I hate that.

Hylia:Sucks for you I'm keeping it.Anyway I'll see you soon, love you Subaru

Subaru: Love you too.

"Whatcha doing?" Tatara was behind the sofa's armrest and read the texts Hylia sent to Subaru. "Holy fucking god. Tatara don't do that." "So who's this Subaru and when do we get to meet him?" "Never that's when." "Aww come on Hylia don't be like that. If you don't want to me to embarrass you in front of your boyfriend all you have to do is ask." Hylia started choking on her on spit as she heard what Tatara said. "Why does everyone think he's my boyfriend? He's my brother Tatara." "Oh that makes more sense." Hylia just shook her head before going to grab her purse and head out the door. But before she could a certain red head grabbed her by the hood of her jacket. "Now where do you think you're going?" She turned around to find herself face to face with Mikoto. "U-um no where?" "Such a bad liar, please don't tell me you're going to another club." "Actually I'm not, I'm headed to a furniture store to decorate my room upstairs." "Dressed like that your not leaving the bar." "Oh come on it's not that bad, plus I have a jacket." "That's my jacket you know." "I know I don't really care though." Mikoto chuckled at Hylia and her childish ways.

"Fine but I'm coming with you. After yesterday I don't trust you to be alone." "Sure, I don't care. Do whatever makes you happy." The two left the bar and started walking to the furniture store, the whole walk there they were both quiet. When they got to the shop Hylia started running around grabbing white drapes and fairy lights as Mikoto slowly walked behind her. She picked up white sheets and pillow cases to match the drapes. She purchased the things and they went back home. "All that for nothing" Mikoto grumbled. "Well nothing for you but something for me. You know you didn't have to come." "Well I certainly can't trust you to be by yourself now." "Whatever you want to believe." When they got back Hylia went to her room and started to make her bed and room to her liking. After she was done she wiped her forehead and looked at her room. She liked the way the fairy light worked with the white, it made it seem almost angelic.

Hylia headed downstairs and saw Yata, Eric and Tatara arguing about Tatara not being good at skateboarding

Hylia headed downstairs and saw Yata, Eric and Tatara arguing about Tatara not being good at skateboarding. "Admit it, you suck at it. You keep pretending like you're some big shot but you're not." "Well I'm not the one with a hotheaded temper." Hylia had enough of the arguing and stepped in. "All of you shut your mouths. It's pissing me off, if you keep this up I swear to god I will kick you where the sun doesn't shine." All the boys look at Hylia with fear and quickly shut up. She laid on the couch and Anna laid with her cuddling into her side and falling asleep, however Eric decided to annoy Hylia with his flirting which she turned down. Then he spotted her wearing Mikoto's jacket and decided to make a comment. "Ah I see why you're turning me down. Is it because you slept with Mikoto?" Hylia opened her eyes and glared at him telling him to shut up. "Eric I suggest you don't say that." Kusanagi warned Eric but him being the oblivious bastard he is decided to continue. "I mean I'm just saying I'm proud of our king for scoring someone like her. So how was it? Were you screaming his name?" Hylia had had enough and she got up from the couch frustrated with the blonde. She slapped him across the face and kicked him in his private area. "Who the fuck do you think you are to judge me? I didn't sleep with Mikoto so I suggest you shut your mouth when talking to me. I swear if you make one more remark I'll beat the living shit out of you."

Eric nodded with fear and ran holding his pants as the pain lingered from Hylia's kick. She sighed and went up to her room to try and calm down.She laid on her bed and closed her eyes when she felt a pair of eyes on her. "What do you want?" "I wanted to check in on you. I'm sorry for what Eric said, I already told him not to do it again." "Whatever Mikoto." She didn't open her eyes even when she felt Mikoto lay beside her. "So, I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to answer honestly." "Sure, go ahead." "What do you think about joining the red clan?" Hylia opened her eyes when she heard Mikoto's offer. "I don't know. I don't think I can handle being around Eric but other than that I'd say yes." "So, yes or no?" "Sure I'll join." "Stand up." Hylia stood up and faced Mikoto. "Now just shake my hand." Hylia held onto his hand and soon flames covered his body and traveled to her body. She looked and found a symbol in the middle of her chest. "That's the Homra insignia so that means you're officially one of us." "Cool." Hylia then laid back in her bed and Mikoto being the lazy ass he is laid with her. She closed her eyes but felt Mikoto wrap his arms around her waist and felt him pull her closer. She felt safe in his arms and could feel herself growing closer to the man next to her. Maybe this won't be so bad after all she thought as she closed her eyes succumbing to sleep.