Chapter 19: Positive?

3rd Person P.O.V

Hylia woke up the next morning finding herself with no top or bottoms. She then remembered what happened last night and looked to her right to find her boyfriend snoozing soundly. She carefully untangled herself from Mikoto's grip and headed to her closet. As she stood up she immediately fell on the ground. Her legs were tired from last night's activities and hurt when she stood up.

Hylia groaned and got up forcing herself to her closet and picking out a change of clothes. She headed to her bathroom but groaned out of pain while walking. She took a bath and started her regular routine. She dried herself off and then blow dried her hair, once she was done she put on her underwear and brushed her teeth. She did her make up and started to style her hair, and when she was finally done with all of that she got dressed. She wore a black long sleeved dress that covered all of her hickies except the ones on her neck. She placed her hair over her neck to hide them and as long as she didn't move her hair you couldn't spot them.

 She placed her hair over her neck to hide them and as long as she didn't move her hair you couldn't spot them

She exited the bathroom to find Mikoto getting up and saw that he had no pants on and blushed. Mikoto turned around and saw why his girlfriend was looking away, he put on his boxers and then headed to the bathroom. He kissed Hylia on the head and then went to the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Hylia walked downstairs and was greeted by her older brother Subaru who had bags under his eyes. "Good morning my dear sister." "Good morning Subaru. Why do you look like shit?" "I don't know. Maybe it's because I heard you and your boyfriend fucking and after I couldn't go back to sleep."

Hylia's eyes widened and she quickly hugged her brother and apologized, "I'm so sorry Subaru. I was trying to be quiet." "If that was you being quiet I don't want to know what you being loud is." "I'm sorry." "It sucks having vampire hearing doesn't it?"

"Lower your voice Subaru. Mikoto doesn't know that we're vampires." "You haven't told him Hylia?" "I've been meaning to but there was a lot of shit going on." "You gotta tell him before you marry him. Keeping that big of a secret is really bad Hylie." "Ok, ok I will. I promise."

Mikoto came down the stairs and saw Hylia and Subaru whispering about something and Mikoto cleared his throat to get their attention. The two siblings turned to face Mikoto and shut their mouths quickly. Hylia got up and kissed Mikoto before sitting back down and talking to him. "Uh, Mikoto, Subaru and I are going out to eat. Do you want to come?" "Sure."

Hylia went to grab her purse and a jacket while the boys stayed downstairs. Mikoto first broke the silence, "So, what were you two talking about so secretively?" "Uh nothing much. Just some family stuff." "What kind of family stuff?" "Maybe ask Hylia about it. I don't think it's my place to tell you." "Ok." Hylia came down the stairs with her purse and Mikoto's jacket in hand and walked over to the two males.

"You guys ready to go?" The two nodded and got up heading towards the front door. As the group wandered the streets of Shizume city, Subaru watched as his sister and her boyfriend were so perfect for each other. They walked to a Korean restaurant and went inside; after they placed their orders and washed their hands the group started talking and laughing.