7.

"Did you just call me daddy?" He smirks while tucking his dick back in his pants.
"You like it don't you?" I ask standing up and fix my clothes.
"I sure do, you know what makes me happy." He pulls me to him.
"I'm a very lucky man." He kisses me smiling against my lips.

A month went by, Jungkook has been the most amazing boyfriend to me. He's so caring and charming, just thinking about him I get butterflies in my stomach.
"Baby." He says looking up at me.
"Hmm." I look down at him as his head is on my lap.
"I have a thing in my mind." He caresses Junha's back, who's fast asleep on his chest.

"What is it baby?" I run my fingers through his hair.
"I want you to meet my mother, I'm going to tell her that I married you and Junha is my daughter." He says slowly sitting up holding her in his arms securely.
I stare at him with an open mouth not knowing how to react to his proposition.
"It's perfect you know." He smiles cheekily at me.
"Jungkook." I whisper looking at him shaking my head no.

"You can't do this." I look at him tensed.
"Why not? I love you, I love your daughter, she calls me Dadda anyways so what's the problem?" He asks acting like this is no big deal.
"Jungkook do you even know what you're saying?" I caress his face.
"Yes, I want you as my wife and her as my daughter." He looks down at Junha.
I smile seeing her smile up at him and yawn.
"I love you." I lean to him and kiss him slowly.

"So we will go to my house tomorrow?" He asks smiling.
I nod looking away blushing.
"My mom will get really mad at first, especially at me but don't be scared okay?" He asks rubbing my lowering lip with his thumb.
I nod and hug him tightly, I never in my life felt so loved. He's all I have and I'm so happy about it.

Next day

"Jungkook there's a all faculty party in my college and Jimin is nagging for us to go. Can we go there and then go to your parent's house? We will be there for a few minutes." I say while putting on my earrings.
"Isn't Jimin in arts and you're like in science department?" He asks with an annoyed look on his face.

"Yeah he is that's why it's an all department party I don't even see him in my normal daily classes." I chuckle and pull his cheeks.
"Fine." He rolls his eyes and walks out of the house carrying Junha in his arms.
I follow him giggling seeing how jealous he's getting just by hearing Jimin's name.

We walk in the college hall and I look around for Jimin.
"Baby you wait here I will go see where Jimin is." I look at Jungkook and he nods at me holding Junha close to his chest. I walk around trying to find Jimin when I hear him.

"Y/n!" Jimin shouts from behind me.
"Hey Jimin." I turn to him and smile at him.
"Come come meet my friends." He pulls me towards a crowd of people.
I look back trying to look for Jungkook.
"Guys this is Y/n." He smiles looking at his friends.

"You?" I stare at him feeling my heart clench.
"You here?" Namjoon says looking me up and down.
"Well this is my college's party." I say looking away from him.
"Mine too, you see I'm in the music department." He sips on his drink.

"You okay?" Jungkook put his hand on my shoulder.
"Hmm, Jimin I should go." I look at him.
"This that your baby?" Namjoon looks at Junha and then looks at Jungkook.
"Yes she's my baby." Jungkook holds her protectively and holds me close to him too.

"Oh." Namjoon walks away.
"Let's go." I walk to the exit leaving behind a very confused looking Jimin.
"Hey you okay?" Jungkook walks after me.
I stop after reaching the parking lot and lean on his car.

"What is it?" He asks in a soft tone.
"He's the... he's the father of my child." Tears roll down my eyes remembering all the horrible memories.