6.

Jungkook closes the door and locks it. I walk to the front of the desk and lean on it watching him walk closer to me.
"So, Mr. Jeon what was your life purpose again?" I ask running my fingers through his dark locks.
He bites his lips and leans to my ear.
"To make you my bitch and to make you cum thousand times." He whispers seductively and bites down on my earlobe.
"Ah." I moan softly.
He holds me by my waist and puts me up on the table.
"Ms. Y/l/n I can't tell you how happy I am that you're finally mine." He stands in between my legs and caresses my cheeks looking deeply into my eyes.
"I'm happy too." I wrap my arms around his neck.

He kisses me making butterflies erupt inside my belly. Sparks ignite all over my body. The caressing of his hand on my arm leaves behind tingling sensations. We both melt into the kiss, our tongues dance with each other. I like his taste, he tastes sweet.
"I'm addicted to your lips." He whispers breathing heavily against my lips.
I lick my lips looking up at him resting my forehead on his.
"This is my second time, I got pregnant the first time I did it, so I don't know if I can make you happy." I close my eyes nervously tugging on his hair.
"You always make me happy." Jungkook kisses me again, this time it makes my whole body ablaze.
The kiss is rough, he's telling me how much he's in need of me. A sense of admiration rises to my chest thinking I make him so restless, I make him feel needy.
Suddenly the temperature rises, making it hard for me to keep on the clothes I'm wearing. He starts unbuttoning my shirt and pushes it off my shoulders, leaving me just in my bra. It's as if Jungkook could read my mind. He trails soft kisses along my jaw and then goes down to my neck. His hand mischievously slides in my skirt and gropes my core, a loud moan come out of my mouth.

"You're so wet." He smirks looking at me.
I roll my eyes and grab onto the tent that formed in his pants.
"And you're so hard." I smirk making a breathy groan come out of his mouth.
"Get on your knees." He pulls me off the table.
I smirk looking up at him and slowly get on my knees. He unbuckles his belt and takes off his pants, then he slowly pulls his cock out of his boxers. I gulp hard seeing his size. Slowly I take his big, hard cock in my hand and starts pumping him.
"Fuck, put it in your mouth already!" He looks down at me with lust filled eyes.
I look up at him and slowly lick the tip, and taste his precum.
"Ahh!" He throws his head back putting both his hands on the back of my head.
I open my mouth and take him all the way. His cock hits the back of my throat making me gag on him.
"Mhmm! Fuck it feels so good." He moans making my core ache.
I start bobbing my head back and forth while pumping his shaft with both my hands.
Elicited moans come out of his mouth as I keep on sucking and twirling my tongue around his cock. I pull his cock out of my mouth and spit on it.
"Fuck you're hot!" He pulls me up to him and kisses me hard tasting himself.
His hand goes to my skirt's waistline and pulls it up. He bends me over the table and takes off my panty and drops it letting it pool around my ankles.

I look back to see what he's doing.
"I will fuck you so hard." He pins my head on the table and thrusts in me without any warming.
"Ahhhhh! Oh fuck!! Jungkook!" I scream out feeling his thick cock thrusts deeper in me.
"Oh my god!! It feels so good!" He groans and grabs my waist, squeezing it harshly and starts thrusting in and out of me with full force.
Loud moans and groans start coming out of my mouth as he starts fucking me mercilessly against the table.
"I love your ass." He moves faster while spanking my ass.
"Ahh! Ugh! Kook! I'm ahh! I'm cumming!" I feel him hit my g-spot hard.
He starts banging me faster, making the table move forward. I roll my eyes to the back of my head, as a loud moan escapes from my throat and I release my juices around him.
"On your knees!" He growls pulling out of me.
I drop on my knees looking up at him.
"Be a good girl and stick your tongue out for daddy." He starts pumping himself.
I stick my tongue out watching him with hungry eyes.
"Fuck Y/n!" He groans throwing his head back, shooting his cum all over my tongue and face.
"Such a good bitch." He pats my head breathing heavily.
"Thanks daddy." I lick him clean with kitten licks and bat my eyelashes at him.