2.

The next few days past in complete chaos. Jungkook doesn't let me take the classes properly, he's always interrupting me with his useless questions. And he flirts a lot, it's really irritating at this point.

Jungkook's POV

"Ms. Y/l/n, can you please come here and explain me this." I say looking at her.
She slowly walks to me and stands in front of my desk and leans down and starts explaining. I lean to my side and stare at her body, fuck she looks hot in this tight pencil skirt she's wearing. I look to my side and notice that other boys are checking her out too.
"Did you understand?" She asks making me look up at her.
"Yeah yeah you go back." I say trying to make her stand up from her bending position which is making her ass pop out even more.
While she was standing up, she drops my pen on the floor.
She sighs and goes to pick it up, even before she could lean down, I jump up from my seat and block her view from the other students.
"What's wrong with you?" She asks looking at me knitting her eyebrows together and puts my pen down on the desk.
"Nothing you go go, go back to the front." I say looking back at the boys and glare at them.
She walks back to the front and resumes taking the class.

After awhile she finishes her lecture and starts gathering her stuff. I walk to her and take her things from her.
"What are you doing?" She asks looking at me annoyed.
She looks cute when she gets angry.
"Helping my favourite teacher and being a gentleman." I smirk pointing her towards the exit.
She rolls her eyes and walks out of the class. I follow her out watching her butt sway left to right. 
"Excuse me." A man says who was standing by the door of the classroom.
"Yes." She stops and looks at him.
"I'm Park Jimin, Park Yeonjae's elder brother."

"How may I help you Mr

"How may I help you Mr. Park?" She says smiling at him.
Yeah for him she can smile.
"I was hoping to talk to you about my sister's grades, and I wanted to hire you as her tutor as well." He smiles looking at her.
"Sure, I can help her with that." She looks for something in her register.
"I heard we are in the same college." He says.
"Oh then why don't you help her out?" She asks.
"I'm in the dance department." He smiles scratching the back of his neck.
"Oh." She smiles at him and starts telling him her number.
I quickly dial the number on my phone and save it.
"Call me about when you are looking forward to the start the tuitions." She says.
"Sure, thanks a lot." He walks away.
She walks in her cabin and I follow her in.
"Ma'am I think you should change the way you dress." I put down her stuff on the desk.
"Excuse me? Mr. Jeon do you even know what you are saying? I will take you to the principle's office please stay in the line." She leans on chair looking really mad at me.
"Listen I'm telling you for your own good, but if you like horny boys stare at your body then please keep on continuing wearing those tight skirts." I walk out putting a lollipop in my mouth annoyed.

Your POV

Something about the way he said those words manages to make me fluster. What hell is wrong with him, he's so annoying. I rub my forehead and start packing all my stuff. I get out of the cabin and get in my car and start driving. On my way my phone vibrates. I check the phone and see a message from an unknown number.

[ whatcha you doing?🤪 ]

[ who is this ?] I reply to the text.

[ your favourite student Jungkook ]

[ how did you get my number and stop texting me ]

[ no I won't, I got it when you gave that guy your number ]

[ okay great, now stop texting me and go do your homework ]

[ no first tell me what are you doing? ]

[ I'm going home. ]

[ oh wanna know what I'm doing, I'm going to the gym😛]

[ good for you now stop texting me! ]

I put my phone down and get in my apartment.
I

At night after I finish all my chores, I plop down on the couch all tired. I turn the tv on and take my phone and see there's a text message. I'm sure it's from Jungkook. I open the message and see he sent me a photo of himself.

 I open the message and see he sent me a photo of himself

I stare at the phone with an open mouth. My god someone make him stop!

[ I go to the gym to make these😏]

Oh my god! He is unbelievable.
[ good for you ]

Few minutes later he responds.
[ wow you finally replied ]

[ I have work to do okay. ]

[ yeah excuses ]

[ go to sleep goodnight ]
I switch my phone off and make my way to my bedroom.