"no," chan paused, eyeing the door, "mingyu's coming."

"mingyu's coming?" jisung asked, his eyes widening.

the elder nodded his head, taking an extra prom ticket out of his pocket, "we've been planning this."

"wait, aren't they on facetime?" woojin asked, "how's that going to work if she sees him in a tux?"

"from what he told me, he's gonna act like he's at a friends house and have a hoodie on, and once they hang up he's gonna change and meet me outside the ballroom." chan explained.

"damn, we're meeting the giant too." hyunjin said, "hopefully changbin doesn't get stepped on."

minho bursted into laughter, covering his mouth. "i didn't laugh, i promise."

"so was that a ghost laughing?" changbin raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms.

"yes." the boy responded, holding in his laughter.

soojin walked back into the house, sighing softly. "hey chan, mingyu told me to tell you to check your phone. something with bambam and the group chat?"

chan nodded his head, "i got it on me, don't worry."

"are you guys ready to head out?" woojin asked, getting interrupted by jisung's parents.

"we need prom pictures." jisung's mother said, "can't let you guys leave without."

the group then spent the next five minutes taking photos, up until jisung's parents decided they had enough. the group then got into the van chan rented, heading to the school.

10:25 pm

"why the hell is your school so big?" soojin questioned, "whole ass ballroom and everything."

"it's one of the top schools, so we get a lot of funds." jisung explained.

"well damn." the girl mumbled under her breath.

the group of ten walked towards the ticket scanner, scanning all their tickets before heading into the ballroom. chan looked around, finding mingyu's friends, "hey guys, i'll be right back."

jeongin hummed a response, turning to his boyfriend, "can one of you check my water to make sure it's good?"

hyunjin nodded his head, walking with jeongin to the drink area as seungmin trailed behind. soojin watched the three boys, smiling.

"it's nice seeing them together." the girl confessed, "i love how they're all included now."

"they've been so lovey." minho responded, "it's really cute seeing all three together."

"they have a date tomorrow, but i feel like they're all going to be tired from tonight." felix confessed, "they're such young babies."

"hyunjin is older than us." jisung pointed out to felix, "dummy."

soojin laughed at the two boys, turning to woojin, "where'd your boyfriend go?"

"i think he went to greet bambam." woojin lied, "bambam has been needing to tell him something anyways."

the girl hummed a response, pushing her hair behind her ear, "do you guys want to go find a seat or do you want to dance?"

"i think sitting would be better, so we could find our stuff." minho responded, earning agreement from the group.

they then headed to a large table for twelve people, which was needed, since mingyu would be joining them later. the six set down their stuff, with seungmin, jeongin, and hyunjin soon joining.