Chap / Twenty Seven

Yunlan was riding his car leaving to visit Shen Wei at the Central prison outside the city. He was feeling uneasy while thinking of meeting Shen Wei.

He was listening to the radio and spacing out at times, the mood was gloomy while the sky was raining and the weather was cold as Yunlan's heart was.

He kept thinking of Bai Yu Tong's petrifying words, Yunlan has come to know that this world he is living in has no morals left.

At the other side of the city something uncanny was about to happen, Bai Yu Tong was having his prince in his arms both enjoying the rainy dark sky in that balcony.

Without words and only hugging, the two were enjoying that quiet split of a moment, Bai Yu Tong was covering Zhan Yao holding him in his arms to feel from his warmth.

A call has brought to interrupt that delicate moment of peace and solicitude, Zhan Yao got up to pull away from Bai Yu Tong's chest and free his arms to answer his phone.

Bai Yu Tong looked flustered the instant he saw the ID caller, it was the central prison director himself. He looked at Zhan Yao with dread predicting something bad could've happened.

"Yes" Yu Tong waiting for the caller to say what he's got quickly.

"Hello Bai Yu Tong" a familiar voice but not the one of the prison director.

"Shen Wei!?" Yu Tong got up and went a little bit far from Zhan Yao making him more worried.

"I have the director as a hostage. If you don't come and talk to me I might do something terrible"

"What do you want?" He knows that Shen Wei is more capable than just a mare easy threat.

"You, here and now infront of me" answered Shen Wei then hang up on Bai Yu Tong.

Yu Tong becomes scary when his this furious, he looked at Zhan Yao who was standing there looking at him in worry.

"Are you ok?" Zhan Yao gently spat those words wishing he would be answered nicely.

"Problems at work, I will be back later" Bai Yu Tong took his gentle steps forward his man and pulled him slowly into his embrace.

He layed his head in Zhan Yao's thin and Pliant neck, he took his time to inhale his sent as his special set of morphine that drives his worries away.

"I love this" said Zhan Yao.

"What?" Asked Yu Tong wanting to know.

"When you burry your face in my neck, it tickles and feels soft" smiled Zhan Yao.

"Yeah as your heart is soft babe" Bai Yu Tong pulled him gently and slowly touches his lips and kissed them with love.

He took his  share of Zhan Yao's sweetness, filled his body and brain with only positive energy and headed out.

Zhan Yao looked at him from the back and was madly worried, this seemed like the last time to see him but why would he feel that.

Bai Yu Tong rushed with his car to meet with Shen Wei, he was driving fast leaving his sanity at home with that adorable man he loves the most.

Bai Yu Tong was taking the highway and thinking of what could possibly be happening at prison and how did Shen Wei took the director as a hostage.

Half an hour passed when Bai Yu Tong got another call of the same person as it seems, he quickly answered.

"What is it now?" Yu Tong asked in a rush.

"Well I need you to order for me leaving this prison on your responsibility, and don't force me to be working again in the Red Circle" said Shen Wei.