Chap / Eleven

Yezun was sighing while watching the rain fall when he sensed someone hug him from behind.

"What did you do?" Said Bai Yu Tong.

"A mess" answered Yezun.

Bai Yu Tong laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Can an angel like you able to make a mess" Bai Yu Tong turned Yezun towards him when he put his hands around Bai Yu Tong's neck and leaned on the glass window.

"This angel could turn into a devil if someone messes with my beloved brother" he laughed.

"I am envious, you love him alot do you?"

"Yeah, can we kiss? Or you still can't?" Yezun pulled him closer.

Bai Yu Tong pressed his lips to Yezun slowly as he kisses him gently.

"This is so sweet" Bai Yu Tong liked that, "sorry my babe, sorry Zhan Yao" he apologized to Zhan Yao inwardly.

But he quickly broke that kiss and looked at Yezun's face.

He backed away and pretended to feel some pain.

"Ah sorry did I hurt you?" Yezun was careful.

"Nah I am fine, but I need to go"

"It's raining spend the night here at least"

"Sorry I have something urgent, I will sure come back to see you" he caressed Yezun's face.

Bai Yu Tong was about to leave when Yezun called him.

"Mr. Bai Yu Tong" he waved at him with his gun and ID.

"Ah sorry" he rushed back took them and pressed a kiss on his cheek then left.

"I wish I can see you again" Yezun whispered slowly looking at his back.

"Well let's go back home now Wei sure is very furious I blew up his cover" Yezun said.

**********************

Zhan Yao was crying while holding those files in his hands, he got smashed with a harsh truth

Those files contained all the information of the girls he recently dated.

"Why would Yu Tong have their pictures and their personal infos?" He kept on trying to find a reason but couldn't.

He then remembered Zhao's words, when he told him to find the reasons behind his break ups.

Zhan Yao knew that Zhao must know something he called him but the other man was not answering.

The rain became more heavier and the thunder and lightning were hitting hard.

He returned everything to it's place and went to the bath, took a shower and wore Bai Yu Tong's pajamas and layed in his bed.

He couldn't stop crying he was recalling everything happened in the past.