Chap / Twenty Six

Yunlan opened his eyes slowly feeling the sun light hit his face gently trying to wake him up, he turned his gaze away being annoyed by the strong light to face what is more fascinating than the sun beauty itslef.

He spent a moment gazing at that angelic pale face, that was beautifully created with sure a great power. He was looking at every detail of accuracy in the art of his creation.

The long eyelashes, the white skin decorated with pinky cheeks and sweet delicious lips that one can not resist but to taste them.

Looked like a charming prince that eloped from some fairytale, Yunlan's heart was racing, he would give his life in exchange of this incredible moment.

Yunlan rose his hand slowly not to disturb the sleeping beauty, he gently caressed his wet lips with his thumb wiping the wet salive on them then licked his finger.

"Muffff, so tasty" he started to feel hunger, his body was becoming hot again and wants to be one with his lover before fate separates them.

Gently sneaked a hand underneath Shen Wei's body pulling him into his arms, he was enjoying this peaceful quiet moment full of his prince only.

"Your eating me with your eyes" said Shen Wei after feeling his body moves towards his lover when he pulled him into his arms and felt his warm breath caressing his face.

He softly opened his eyes and gazed with them at Yunlan, a moment of love was shared between those pretty eyes of both men without any disturbing words.

The silence took place of that big sized room, it was lighting with the sun rays and warm with the gentle breaths of the two lover being so close to eachother.

"What's your plan for today?" Asked Yunlan knowing that Shen Wei is preparing for something to end all of this mess.

"Kidnapping you" Shen Wei smiled before burying his face into Yunlan's wide welcoming chest, he took a deep breath of his seductive smell making him all tipsy.

"Huh" he let out a long deep sigh, Shen Wei pulled away of Yunlan and got up of the bed, his mood has changed suddenly.

"Prepare yourself, we will go to SID"

Shen Wei was expecting that since what Yunlan told him last night, he was fighting inwardly weather he should hand him to the police or not.

"Ok" Shen Wei was obedient, both prepared themselves to visit the SID headquarters to turn Shen Wei in. None of them had the courage to talk to the other on their way there.

As they arrived Yunlan grip Shen Wei's hand and looked at him, he still can't believe this sudden turn of events, this man is wanted by the police.

Shen Wei looked at Yunlan's eyes that were telling him everything, how much does this man feels sorry for not being of much help. How much does this man is feeling grief and dejection for their relationship to end this fast.

"Be strong" Shen Wei said while trying to remain his composure for Yunlan. If he enters the SID now, he might never come out of it or see Yunlan again.

Yunlan gently leaned towards Shen Wei and pulled his neck closer that their nose touched softly, he closed his eyes resting his forehead together with Shen Wei.

He inhaled of Shen Wei's breath more and more before pressing his lips to him and kissing him deep with his tongue, the taste of Shen's lips was compulsive.

"Babe, it's time" Shen Wei broke the kiss and pushed Yunlan gently away, his heart was beating like crazy for him to be this cold, but Shen Wei is this strong unfortunately.