Chap / Four

Gu Qing Pei was in his office reading the medical record for the new VIP patient

The office phone was ringing, he took the headphone and answered and it was the reception.

"Doctor Gu your brother is here and wants to see you" the nurse said.

"Please let someone escort him to my office thank you" he hang up.

Gu quickly went to the bath fixed his hair, put his uniform and sprayed some perfume. 

He looked at himself in the mirror then sighed in disbelief.

"What the hell am I doing" he heard the door open so he went quickly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Gu shouted when he saw Yezun sneak in.

"What the hell am I doing?, I run over here to bring you some food. I know you were on a meeting the whole evening" Yezun said.

He jumped to Gu Qing Pei and hugged him while being clingy he always asks for favours.

"I have this one patient that gets on my nerves, she keeps on saying she won't get checked by me and always tells me to call for you, won't you help your good friend?"

"Back off, she is not under my responsibility anymore" Gu laughed at the lazy Yezun.

"You are mean doc" Yezun said.

"Please" he kissed his cheek when Yuan Yang came inside witnessing that sweet moment.

"Oh my, and I thought my big brother is a hard working man, but you seem to have more fun than work" Yuan Said.

"You were expecting him?" Asked Yezun.

"Ah they just announced his visit, yeah" Gu Qing Pei answared as he pushed Yezun.

"Whose this lookliky to that stubborn professor" asked Yang.

Yezun laughed at Gu Qing Pei and leaned to him as he whispered into his ears.

"That's why you arranged yourself and sprayed perfume right?"

"Stop it get away" Gu Qing Pei pushed him again and was blushing red.

"Your being wild today" Yezun winked at him.

"Take care of my twin handsome man" Yezun patted Yang's shoulder than left.

He looked at Gu from behind Yang and gestured with his hand to Gu that the man is hot.

"What brought you here?" Gu looked angry at him.

"Your glasses and I wanted to see where you work" Yang helped himself sit on Gu Qing Pei's chair.

He returned the glasses he took from him and put them on the desk.

Gu just sighed and went to pull him away of his chair when he was surprised by Yang standing suddenly too close to him.

He was about to take a step back when Yang pulled him by his hand and pressed a kiss on his cheek.