Chap / Nineteen

Zhan Yao woke up in the morning with a terrible headache from so much pressure and crying

He came to the living room and found the two sleeping on the couch, Yezun was putting his head on Bai Yu Tong's lap.

"That man is supposed to be mine, why is he doing this?" Zhan Yao couldn't understand Bai Yu Tong's angry behaviour.

He is breaking up with him for what reason exactly?, He didn't know.

He went back to his room and sat there thinking for a long time.

Bai Yu Tong sensed his presence so he opened his eyes then sneaked softly from the couch not to disturb Yezun as he sleeps.

"Are you ok?" He came close and sat next to Zhan Yao on his bed.

"Today you have to go for a check up to the hospital, I will drive both of you there ok?" Said Bai Yu Tong with a gentle voice.

"Why have we come to this? Why are we being awkward to eachother?" Zhan Yao was still feeling hurt by Bai Yu Tong breaking up words.

"All because of me I assure you, I did terrible things just to keep you isolated from this world, Zhan Yao you have no one but me even Zhu was killed once by me,

"I hate anyone that gets close to you, I quickly chased them away, I even put my career in danger because of what I did,

"Zhan Yao I am afraid if you regain your memories, you will come to hate me even more because your accident was because you were running away from me" he finally said it.

"What? Running away from you?" He was shocked.

"Yeah that's all I can say, let's remain just friends if you want us to, and I don't want to hurt you even more"

Bai Yu Tong said his last words while Zhan Yao kept silent and was only crying.

"I am taking you back to your house, you need to get your life back and don't worry you have that stupid new friend Yang and Zhu you won't be alone" Bai Yu Tong tapped his shoulder and went into the bath.

"But I want you, I want to be with you silly" Zhan Yao was desperate for all is happening now.

Later they went to the hospital on the road it was heavily raining.

"Yu Tong watch out please, you re speeding too much" said Yezun who was at the back.

He looked at Zhan Yao who was spacing out completely then he speed even more.

"Bai Yu Tong !!?" Called Yezun while feeling scared.

Zhan Yao finally looked infront of him to see the heavy rain and feel the car like flying, this was really dangerous.

"What are you doing?" Asked Zhan Yao in fear.

"Helping you" the road was full of cars and he was driving like a crazy man.