Chap / Twenty

Yunlan and Yezun were looking at eachother in confuse.

Yezun hated seeing him here, he closed the door behind him and stood in Yunlan's face to block his view.

Yezun gazed at the smiling boy with sharp eyes that he scared him, the little boy jumped to hide behind his father.

"What brought you here?" Yezun asked with a weird smile.

"Sur I am not here to see you but my fiance" Yunlan smiled trying to get on his nerves.

"Your finance? I thought she is in your house" Yezun meant Zhu By that.

"No no, that is my ex-girlfriend, I am talking about Shen Wei your brother"

"My brother? Is your fiance?" Yezun laughed for a moment.

"Since when?" He asked again with a mocking tone.

"It was all thanks to you sending me that message that I got to propose to him on his birthday" Yunlan answered being so comfortable.

"That was the mistake I regret the most anyway" Yezun smiled as he was talking to himself.

"You are telling me that you proposed to him and he accepted?" He laughed.

"I did it yes what is so funny about that?" Asked Yunlan.

"The whole thing, I am not accepting this so don't be so happy" Yezun became suddenly serious.

"You think I will hand my babe to a divorced man with a kid, why would I send him to struggle and raise your son and be your maid"

Yezun wanted to hurt Yunlan and make him change his mind being with Shen Wei.

Yunlan was only listening and thinking of how to answer him.

"You already broke his heart many times that even you rushed to your ex-girl and left him"

"I did that yes and I regret it so stop talking too much and tell me where is my Shen Wei" Yunlan tried to end that conversation as soon as possible to see his loved one.

"He is not here try and find him somewhere else" Yezun was leaving.

Yunlan just entered the house password and went in.

"Come babe Shen Wei is sure is sleeping" he helped himself and his son in.

"What?" Yezun was shocked, he forgot that Shen Wei once gave him access to the house.

"Hey that's rude, you are not welcome here" Yezun run after him.

"Shen Wei, babe where are you?" He was searching inside the kitchen and then the living room.

Yezun was trying to block his way but Yunlan pushed him away.

Yezun was shocked and stood there watching the crazy Yunlan.

"What is going on?" Shen heard the shouting so he woke up and came out of his room.

"Love you re here" he rushed and hugged Wei so strong.

"I miss you, I am so sorry babe so sorry forgive me please" Yunlan felt regret for leaving him to run to that girl he thought once was his girlfriend.

"Yeah" Shen Wei hugged him back then he noticed his annoyed brother and beside him was the little boy.

"Oh look whose here?" He went to greet Zu Ma.

"Shen Wei I am sorry I want you to be part of our little family please" the small boy hugged Shen Wei.

"I will for sure if you want me to be then I will" he smiled finally and hugged back Zu Ma.

"What do you mean, there is no way you are marrying this man never" Yezun shouted.