Chap / Twenty One

Bai Yu Tong was in big shock after he opened the door, he never expected this scene Infront of him.

"Yu Tong" called Zhan Yao as he was coming to check who was ringing the bell.

"Stay there, don't get any closer" Yu Tong was scared, he closed the door and rushed to his phone.

"Stay close to me ok don't go anywhere" he called for back ups quickly he later called Yunlan.

"You re scaring me what is it?" Zhan Yao was afraid.

Bai Yu Tong opens the door and was checking the corpse of Zhu Hong hanged in there with a letter written on the wall.

"You re next" and the sign of the Red Circle Organisation.

"They are after me, Zhan Yao" he came inside quickly to hug his lover.

"Are you ok?"

"What is it Yu Tong am so scared" Zhan Yao nearly crying.

"Zhu was killed and her body is hanged on the stairs" Bai Yu Tong finally said it

"Ahhh no no, Yu Tong" he hugged him strong and was shivering.

Zhan Yao never witnessed such a crime this close and specialy to someone close.

Zhan Yao felt dizzy and lost his conciousness.

"Hey babe, Zhan Yao please babe hang on" Bai Yu Tong was terrified not for him being threatened but for his lover to be in danger.

The police came finally and they were investigating the murder and taking the evidences.

"What happened?" Yunlan asked after he arrived to the crime scene feeling devastated.

Yu Tong narrated everything to the police and Yunlan.

"We need to protect you, bring Zhan Yao to your house he can't stay here" said Yunlan.

"I will take this case" said Yunlan.

"I will help" Bai Yu Tong suggested.

"This case is mine and here is the order by the higher ups of the SCI, this is related to the high crimes department" Man Ha just arrived.

"For what reason they could've killed her after she just woke up of her coma" asked Yu Tong.

"Well they had their hands on your file and now you failed your mission as an undercover all this because of love,

You two have lost your position because of one girl and because of love how funny" she was lecturing them.

Yunlan was angry and sad, he was recalling his sweet memories with Zhu, but tried to remember that she works for big criminals.

"I need your help but for now Bai Yu Tong you are forbidden to get near this case, I will put some officers to keep an eye on you"

"Just guard my friend I can take care of myself" he said with a furious voice.

He went to check on his lover who was sleeping.

"Why is the world so cruel, I wanted this night to be magical and sweet, my first night with you, our first real romance was destroyed hard" Yu Tong cried harshly on Zhan Yao's body.

He felt big sadness killing his insides and breaks him down slowly.

"Yu Tong, who killed her?" He woke up to see Bai Yu Tong crying.

He wiped his tears and kissed his lips gently,

"Please don't cry, you look ugly" Zhan Yao was even joking at such a moment.