Chap / Seven

Yezun was closing his office and headed to check on his friend before he goes home.

He was stopped by the security at the entrance of the VIP floor, he was shocked.

"I am a doctor I am here to see my friend not going anywhere".

"Sir go back no one is allowed in here" Yezun was very angry, he grabbed his phone and called Gu Qing Pei.

"Where are you?" Yezun asked.

"I am coming to you, they just told me you re at the entrance.

"Wow that was fast" Yezun hang up and waited for his friend.

They went downstairs to Yezun's floor and sat there in the cafeteria to drink something and have some talk.

"How is your new patient, isn't it relaxing having only one sick person to look after?" Yezun laughed.

"Not at all, I am studying her medical record and something seems a bit wrong, sorry I can't tell you more details"

"Fine don't worry I know the rules" Yezun said.

"Are you not going home, you worked for two days already?

"Yezun I don't think I will ever go home, it's time to move out of that house"

"God finally you think right, just convince your dad already"

"Is it because of your brother?, You don't get along with him"

"I can't tell you what he did yesterday night, he called me to treat some guy who was severely wounded and I don't know who that person was"

"That's dangerous, you can't treat someone without a full report to the hospital, and the hospital must be the one to send you, this is illegal"

"I know, but he threatens me now that he knows about me, you know being gay"

"What? How does he know? That bastard he is not that easy right?"

"What are you planning to do Gu?" His friend asked in a worry.

"He said to play with him his stupid game that I have to be his slave and seduce him maybe he won't say and keeps it a secret and if I don't obey him, he will expose me, he even kissed me and I responded to him very well"

"Are you into him?" Yezun asked

"I think I can't resist him and he knows that, as they always say who loves first, loses first and I already lost the game Yezun"

"Fuck this is very dangerous, how can I help you?"

"If there is a way you can help me, I will tell you" they both felt sad and down.

Yezun went back home and it was 8 in the morning, he was so tired.

He went to his brother's room and threw himself on the bed hugging his lovely twin whose still sleeping covering his face.

"My GeGe, how lazy of you to be still sleeping" Yezun climbed on the bed and sneaked inside the cover.

He turned to see Shen Wei coming from the bathroom only covered with a towel.

Shen Wei was shocked he didn't expect for Yezun to be here so early in the morning, he usually come back at 10 or 11.

"How could you be standing there?" Yezun was shocked and turned to see the man pulling the cover from his head.

Yunlan was happy to see Yezun hugging him and sleeping next to him, he smiled and pulled him in his arms.

"Come back to bed, I am still sleepy" Yunlan smelled Yezun and quickly pushed him away.