Chap / Seventeen

Bai Yu Tong went outside and was thinking on how to fix this huge problem.

He was finally having a quiet life with his lover and the two were happy until she came to ruin their peace again.

Yu Tong drunk non stop in the day light, he was feeling so depressed and sad.

Yu Tong called Zhan Yao while he was crying, he was in the bar all drunk and unaware of what he is saying.

" I love you so much, I love you like you re the air I breath to live, it's impossible the way I feel for you, I wish you could just understand me for a bit and don't blame me please"

"All I did was because I wanted to protect you, I wanted to keep you for me only,

" You can say I am horrible maybe selfish, you can say I am crazy and unreasonable but all I did was because I love you, I love you, I am so desperate because of your love,

"I feel like this love is killing me inside, I want to be with you, only you babe and be happy together just the two of us please don't leave me" Bai Yu Tong was clearly crying from his voice, it shows that he is feeling big sorrow.

Zhan Yao was only listening, he was silently crying as well, he knew his man was drinking and not aware of what he is saying.

"Where are you?" Asked Zhan Yao.

"Me?" He laughed.

"In hell" Bai Yu Tong hang up the phone and bite into his lips hard.

He was holding his chest strong and screaming from the pain that all the men there were looking at him.

Zhan Yao came out of his room with his eyes being swollen from so much tears.

"Are you ok?" Asked Zhu Hong while holding his hand.

"My heart hurts, and my head as well" he was so clam but showed great disappointment and sadness in his face expression.

"Sit down, you will be ok life is sure full of good and bad surprises" Zhu Hong was trying to gain him back.

"Are there any good surprises, all what I heard were terrifying ones" said Zhan while sighing.

"I am a good one for you, Bai Yu Tong didn't tell you who I really was for you" she said while caressing his face.

Zhu Hong gently pressed a soft kiss on his lips then looked at him in his eyes.

"I am your girlfriend Zhan Yao, I am the one who was nearly killed by Bai Yu Tong to get me away from you" saying that Zhan Yao was astonished and got up away from her.

"What did you say? And the man you came with him?"

"He is my boyfriend too, it's a long story babe, but if only you had your memories, you will know what I am talking about" Zhu wanted to tell him everything but this won't help, he has no memories of them.

"Can you please tell me?" He asked feeling fear, he was afraid to learn more of his Bai Yu Tong.

"Tell you what exactly? About me and you? Or about the devil you are living with?" She asked.

"First don't call him that, I am still not believing everything you two said but tell me about all and everything you know"

"Sit down and I will tell you everything since you don't remember, I don't think you would tell anyone ok" she smiled and pulled him close to her.

He couldn't add more traumatic news to his head, he is already traumatized by finding out about his best friend wrong doings.

"Me and Bai Yu Tong were the secret agents of some organisation back then ,we were selected as the best in our group"