Chapter 20 :- (Rise and Shine)

ReAnimation Jutsu:-

"Do you see the blue cloak surrounding me Ash?" asked Sir Aaron with his eyes closed.

"Crystal clear, " replied Ash Ketchum in a monotonous tone.

"This indicates that the power of aura had been activated by the respective aura guardian and can be now used, " explained Sir Aaron while his pupil Ash listened attentively.

"That's precisely what I had explained to you earlier this week Ash. Firstly, the dim-lit wave patterns you were able to see are my specific aura waves. Aura waves are the patterns which are not visible to the naked eye but only partially visible to an aura guardian in his activated aura mode. Then the aura waves propagating from my body started dissipating across the region constrained by some boundaries. When a living being gets struck by my aura wave, their respective aura inside their body reacts with the aura waves of mine to give a specific signal to my mind so that the brain can process it in the form of a color, " continued Sir Aaron while Ash listened attentively.

"The aura emitted by a person depends on the nature and the character of the person. This results in the development of different color patterns which can be used to our advantage, " said Sir Aaron as he ended his long lecture on Aura patterns.

What was that weird dark aura that I had sensed some minutes ago? I have to go and check it myself. I won't let anything happen to Ash no matter what.

I slowly walked towards the direction of the location where I sensed that weird aura before. Since this trick doesn't work for long distances, I knew for sure that the place must be somewhere nearby. Probably in the forests.

As I slowly made my way towards the entrance of the forest, I could see the atmosphere slowly becoming colder each second and the air around me turned chilly.

Just when I was about to turn back, I sensed a familiar presence behind me.

"What's the matter, Darkrai?"

Near the Forest Entrance:-

"Well, I don't have all day. Spill it out already Darkrai, What happened this time?" asked Sir Aaron with a hint of anger evident in his voice.

Flashback:-

A man with spiky brown hair and eyelids visibly seeming closed was standing in front of a huge volcano in a remote location in Kanto know to a few. Standing in front of him on the top of the volcano, stood a large avian pokemon with golden plumage majestically. It had a long, flowing head crest and a billowing tail, both made of reddish-orange and yellow flames. It's present seemed to effect the temperature surrounding it as the air grew visibly hotter by each passing minute.

"Sorry to disturb your power nap Moltres but I have a mission to accomplish and nobody gets in my way, " yelled the man as he took out a pokeball from his pocket and threw it in the air.

"Come on out Steelix, "

As the pokeball expanded, it revealed a large serpentine pokemon with a scary demeanor and a body completely enveloped by steel. Considering the type advantage, it was on a huge disadvantage facing the Kanto Fire legendary but seemed not to be fazed by the fact.

Moltres cried loudly as he opened his mouth, a huge gush of flames got released and sped quickly towards the gigantic steel pokemon but Brock was ready to give it a command.

"Steelix, use Dig, " yelled Brock as the serpentine pokemon just nodded.

It yelled loudly as it jumped up high into the air and dug a tunnel by rotating it's tail at high speed and dived quickly into the tunnel. The flamethrower missed its mark and the ground was caught in a small fire which extinguished eventually.