Chapter 18:- (Darkness Rises)

Reanimation Jutsu

"Well Ash, you made it in the second attempt itself which is quite remarkable but I shouldn't be surprised considering your potential but unfortunately your body needs a bit more time to adjust to the change and comprehend it so you lost your consciousness after perfecting it. You had been out cold for six hours straight, ".

" Oh okay, That long? Guess I can't practice ad give it a shot until tomorrow."

"Yes, for now just lie down and get plenty of rest today so that you can nail it tomorrow, "

"Sure thing Sir Aaron, ".

I was utterly surprised when I saw him meditating in the air and the distance between him and the ground being a very few inches. He had a faint cloak of blue aura surrounding him. It's astonishing to see how much he had progressed in a single day. But considering my assumptions of him being stronger than me, Guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore.

I continued watching him from a distance and after what it seems to be a couple of hours, Ash slowly floated down to the ground and finally opened his eyes.

Those auburn eyes had a completely new feeling hidden in them this time. Previously, I could only sense despair, solitude, and revenge in them but now I could see the confidence and determination seeping through his eyes with a ray of light guiding them.

" How did I do it this time Sir Aaron?".

"Perfectly executed Ash. Now, all you need to do is to train harder for a few more days to completely achieve it. Then I can proceed to teach you about the next step, "

"Congratulations Ash Ketchum, you successfully mastered the first stage of your training in no time. But this is not one to rest and there is a lot of work to be done to intend to proceed on the road ahead. So let's proceed with full speed ahead from now, " exclaimed Sir Aaron with fierce determination to which Ash smiled and agreed with a nod.

"So basically, you can determine the character of a person beside you just by using aura?"

"Exactly but this doesn't end here. This trick doesn't work on Pokemon like normal humans but it works in a different way. If your manipulated aura reacts with the nature which in turn reacts with the aura of the Pokemon, you can subconsciously see the outline of the Pokemon without opening your eyes and can gauge it's strength as well, "

***********************************************************************************************

It was rather a very quiet morning in Viridian City. But considering the situations that are happening around the city, a large sect of people had already migrated their way outside the city and the rest half of the population lives there since it had their livelihoods.

But no matter, the once-bustling, and lively city became a silent abode where crime lurks in the shadows.

The entire half of the city summed deserted except for a single building. It seemed rather unusual for such an architecture to exist around the houses in Viridian. It's ancient roman architecture, stately pillars and an old mural gave it a mysterious and an ominous atmosphere that no one dared to venture close to it.

No wonder that the man living inside the building is the worlds biggest drug lord and the most wanted criminal across multiple regions namely Giovanni.

Beside him stood his trusty Pokemon partner known for its stealth and agility, Persian.

Giovanni's POV:-

Damn that brat, Ash Ketchum. How many times does he intend to stop messing around with my plans? I was sure of controlling the Unova with the help of Meloetta but once again he destroyed it.