Chapter 26 (ENDING)

Three years later...

Third Person's POV

"...and now I shall announce our new king of hell...King Jeon Jungkook!!" his right hand man said.

And soon, hell was roared with claps and cheers.

"All hail the mighty king Jeon Jungkook!!" every demon of hell cheered.

But Jungkook was having none of it.

Being a king was part of his dream.

But being alone was something else...

Many had offered to marry him as the king needed a queen.

But he refused to each and everyone of them.

All he knew that the only one he had ever loved was Taehyung...

The fallen angel...

Jungkook would cry himself to sleep every night, thinking about a certain boy...

Soon, days passed...

Jungkook decided to walk on the mortal for a while to see what the mortals were up to.

Were they good enough to be in heaven? Or were they be evil and ended up in hell being punished?

He wondered as he was now in his human form, strolling down the streets.

Just when he was lost in his thoughts, he had bumped into someone.

The other had all his books drop onto the ground.

He seemed like a college student...

Jungkook quickly bent down and help the other to pick up his books.

He arranged them and gave back to the person.

But to his surprise...

The other was a boy...

Not just any boy...

He looked exactly like his dead lover...!!

"Tae...?!" Jungkook asked, shocked.

The boy smiled as he adjusted his glasses.

That was when Jungkook only realised, the boy looked alike like Taehyung, but the only thing that was different were his eye colour...

Unlike Taehyung who had red and blue eyes, the boy only had natural beautiful brown eyes...

"I'm sorry, mister. But I'm actually Vantae!!" the boy replied, stretching his right hand out to give Jungkook a hand shake.

Jungkook looked at Vantae, then his hand.

He hesitated.

But eventually, he took his hand and shook it.

There was a tingling sensation when they both shook hands.

Vantae felt that shock, as so did Jungkook.

Vantae looked at Jungkook, not realizing that tears were forming in his brown eyes.

"Geez...why am I crying?" Vantae said as he wiped away his tears, smiling.

And Jungkook on the other hand, felt happy again after three years of emptiness and cried with tears of joy... 

"Tae...

...you're back!!"

To all who's confused, Vantae is actually a reincarnation of Taehyung, but he couldn't remember anything he...Taehyung did with Jungkook, but soon otherwise, they'll get back together in no time!! 😆❤