Chapter 5

She was running with her son in her hand towards the exit.

"Get them!!" yelled one of the Hell Guards.

She quicken her pace with her son's.

They were so close to freedom.

Almost there! She thought.

Suddenly there were red lightning shooting from their back, causing them to fall.

"Hurry! Get them!"

She wasted no time. She scooped her son in her arms and spreaded her angel wings.

"Stop!!" the guards yelled.

She looked back at them with her beautiful blue eyes which were filled with tears.

"Goodbye, my love," was all she said before jumping off the cliff which was made of clouds.

She was flying in the sky, admiring its beauty.

She looked at her son. Her son was sleeping peacefully in her arms.

The angel smiled. She felt safe somehow being with her child. He was all that she had left after losing the love of her life.

Tears began to fill her blue eyes again.

She reached out her hand to wipe away her tears, hoping it would stop.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" the angel looked down, surprised to see her awaken son.

Her son still looked very beautiful with both his red and blue eyes, his blonde hair, you may be wondering why he doesn't have wings yet.

You know why? Cause every angels and demons will only know their true powers and earn their own wings at the age of 16th. But fallen angels were somewhat different. They will only know when they are 17th. They are slightly different than others.

"Don't worry dear, I'm not crying," hid mother said.

"Really? But there's tears falling," the little boy said cutely.

The angel only smiled.

He was just like his father. His father had blonde hair while his mother had brown hair.

"Don't worry too much, dear," his mother said, smiling.

It was a silent journey until her son broke the silence.

"Mom, where's daddy? I miss him," he asked sadly.

His mother looked at her for a long moment before replying,

"I miss him too, Tae," and tears came falling again.

But she knew one thing, and that's they were safe, for now.

------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOM!!!!! An updateeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Hope you like it!! 😁😁  Thank you to all readers and my supporters ❤❤