Chapter 21

Third Person's POV

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!!" Taehyung's mother yelled as she ran upstairs upon hearing her son screaming in pain.

"Honey..." his mother said as she stopped in front of Taehyung's room.

She gulped, knowing there's something wrong inside.

There's something wrong with Taehyung...

She tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Honey, open up the door," she asked.

No response.

"Tae, dear. Open up this instance!!" she yelled, worried.

Still no response.

Without any hesitation, she pushed the door with all her force, forcing it to open.

As soon as she entered, she could feel that dark aura...

She could feel it...

She saw Taehyung sitting up on the bed, his back facing her.

"Tae..." she called.

But what really shocked her was when Taehyung turned his back around.

She saw that both her son's eye was now glowing red, staring right into her...

"N-No

"N-No...you're not my son...you're the demon!!" she yelled.

But 'Taehyung' only laughed.

"Haha, you think I'm that pathetic, worthless brat?! I am V, and I shall take over both realms no matter what!!"

His mother was taken a back.

"No...you can't do this!! Let my son go, you monster!!" she said as she charged forward, with her sword which magically appeared in her right hand.

With tears, she swung the heavy sword towards Taehyung.

But Taehyung just grabbed hold of it, like it didn't even hurt him.

"Huh?" she was shocked.

And in an instance, Taehyung broke the sword.

Before his mother could even react, she was pinned right onto the wall.

"Urghh..." she struggled, trying to break free from the demon.

Taehyung only added more pressure onto her.

"L-Let...me...go..." she plead.

Seeing upon that she is still his mother, he sighed and let go of her.

Quickly, she gasped for air.

"I'll let you live this time just because you were the one who gave me life, but the next time I saw you tryna stop me, don't expect me to spare you again!!"

And with that, Taehyung spreaded out his large black wings and flew into the night sky.

"No..." his mother said.

She quickly stumbled towards the phone on the nearby table and dialed a certain number...

Welp, shit here we go again...😂