Chapter 18

Taehyung's POV

"Mom..." I called out.

I watched as my mom lifted her head up from a book she had been reading a while, looking at me questionly.

"Yes dear?? " she asked.

I looked at her. More like, glared at her.

"What am I? " I asked bluntly.

She looked surprised. "You're a normal, sweet and loving child dear, " she answered sweetly.

Normal??

"Am I normal?! " I asked, unknowingly raised my voice a little.

She looked confused now.

"Yes you are, dear, " she replied.

Lies.

"Then care to explain this??, " I said as I took off my shirt, exposing the two large, ugly scars on my back.

I heard her gasped.

"What happened to you, dear? " she asked, worried.

"More like I was born with it, mom!" I yelled.

"Stop this young man, don't you raise your voice on your mother! " she yelled as well.

I was furious, confused and clueless about everything.

"Then why don't you tell me the truth!!? " I yelled as I held back my tears.

She was shocked at first.

"I'm sorry dear, I didn't mean to yell at you but you shouldn't know about this, " she said.

"Why don't I have the rights to know myself!!?"

"It's... It's just too complicated..."

"No!! Why!!? Do you even know how it feels like to live in a huge lie of yours!!?"

"No... It's not what it looks like..."

"Shut up!!" I screamed. I'm sorry mom.

She was quite. Sobbing. Scared of what is happening now. Afraid of telling the truth.

I didn't say anything. I just grabbed my sweater and ran out the house.

I need to be alone for a while.

Things were like what she said...

It was just too complicated...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating cause I ran out of ideas 😂😂 Btw please appreciate my work. 😁😁