Chapter 6

It was alright night, an angel was flying high in the beautiful night sky, holding her son dearly in her arms, keeping him safe and sound.

As she flew, she saw an old little house in the middle of the forest. She quickly flew there and landed on the ground gently.

"Where are we, mommy?" asked the little boy.

"This, honey is going to be our new home now," she replied,

"I don't like it here, mom," her son complained,

"Well, but we don't have much choice, don't we?" her mother teased him, chuckling,

"Haha, very funny!" she watched as her son stomped his feet on the ground after his sentence.

"Oh, c'mon, what can be worse than this??" she asked.

"I wanna go home," her son said, a frown was now formed on his beautiful face.

"This is our home now, honey," she said, slightly sighing.

Her son just stood there with his arms folded, frowning.

He looked at his mother, then went to hug her tightly.

"We'll go home someday, right mommy?" he asked.

"Yes dear, I promise," his mother said.

"Pinky promise??" he asked cutely.

His mother looked at him in surprise,but then she smiled sweetly at her son.

"Okay, pinky promise," she said as she wrapped her pinky around her son's.

"Yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!" he screamed excitedly, literally running around the whole place.

"Okay, okay. Calm down, dear. Let's get in, its getting darker already," his mother said while she held the front door open.

"Alright mom!!"

The little boy went upstairs and found a room. In the room there was a bed.

"This is my room now!!" he said.

"Alright, dear. Goodnight angel," his mother said.

"Night mom!!" and then he drifted into his dreamland within seconds.

His mother looked at her cute sleeping son one more time and closed the room door.

She went downstairs. She took a deep breath. "This is going to take a while," she then transform into a beautiful young women, like an angel, but an angel without its wings, like they were hiding them.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update!! Too busy with school work 😢 Just enjoy this chapter, I know it's BORING!!!! ❤