5

"they're going to love you" jonah whispers as he facetimes his friends from his band

"honestly jonah i don't care until you break up with that girl"

"seriously Cam"

"don't seriously Cam me you have a whole other girlfriend"

"it's not even a real one though"

"you have sex with her, it is"

"oh whatever"

"you know i don't really like it that my boyfriend is pushing my feelings to the side about him being with another girl"

"look babe i have no feelings for her at all i love only you so it's not a big deal"

"fine but i'll remember this when you leave me for her"

"Camryn for the last time i am never ever ever ever EVER leaving you so you can get that out of your head"

"then will you break up with her for me. i think it's only fair"

"of course i will now they're connecting so shh"

"hey guys"

"hey jo um who's that" the blonde one says

i know it's either daniel or corbyn cause jonah said one of them were blonde

"it's my girlfriend"

"excuse me 'it' i am a she. hi i'm Camryn jonah's REAL girlfriend whoever that other girl is, is a fake girlfriend. i'm much better also jonah just told me about you guys and guess what. he made me become paralyzed"

"that's not what happened Cam"

"oh really cause you were driving when the car hit me"

"i didn't do it on purpose. look guys she-"

"wow jonah you're such a good boyfriend paralyzing your girlfriend" Jack says or well i'm guessing cause of the curls

"that's not what happened"

"yes it is you were yelling at me and so-"

"whatever it doesn't matter what happened. i didn't say we need to talk about this i called because i wanted you guys to meet her"

"what about Tate"

"so that's your girlfriends name" i say looking at jonah

"she was fake. when we had to get the girlfriends for press i told David that i already had one and he said i have to keep her a secret and fake date Tate"

"does she know that"

"no. he said that the only people who can know about her being a fake girlfriend are me and him. so she thinks it's real. and well she has no idea about Camryn"

"well are you going to tell her"

"yes he is. and if he doesn't tell her, well just know me and him aren't together"

"what if my managers say i'm not allowed to?" jonah says to me

"then i guess you go from two girlfriends to one"