Station of Lation

I don't know what it was. Do you? I open my eyes, which feel like they've been sewn shut for centuries, and the string rotted away. I just don't know what to say. It came upon me then. It was a lonely, stoic feeling. I didn't even feel the persistence or motivation to get out of bed. What had happened just the day before had made me want to hibernate. I'm not ready for the cruel exterior of my life.

It's horrendous, and I can't stand it. Every single time you find yourself in bliss, someone's always gonna take a piss. Relationships? It doesn't matter. They'll always find a way to put you down.

You'll just keep falling and falling, till you hear them calling.
All they're doing is stalling.

Can't you see?
All I've wanted is glee.
Yet you keep on bringing upon us toxic; at times it even becomes quixotic to even hope for fortune upon the paths we've taken, as you've taken the only resolution away.

It's enigmatic as you never know..
Some days it's like an arrow and bow..
Other days you get in a boat and row..
But most of all. You just make me want go.

We're all in one nation, and it's a byzantine station. The correlation in you and me is a pulsation. It doesn't work out, and the sketch is already drawn. The lines are out, and you're just sitting there ready to finalize the inking.

You planned this, didn't you?