Become a Reviewer(CLOSED)

We are closed for applications for reviewers at this time. 

Additionally. In the future, if you have submitted to have your work reviewed by us, you will not be eligible to be a reviewer. This option has NOT been abused, but we want to be as full, frank and fair to all people and have decided that going forward, this is a conflict of interest. 

If you're interested in becoming a reviewer for Jerk Reviews, then please fill out this form. You will be asked to read three chapters from a book on the approved jerk booklist and give your thoughts, provide a link to some of your writing (if applicable), and answer a few questions about your interest in reviewing for us.

Please keep in mind that we accept ALL genres ( read the rules for more information on what we do not accept). This includes mature content. We also do not discriminate against sexual orientation (again, as long as the story fits Canadian legal frameworks. Please review the rules). If you are not comfortable reading certain content, or are not willing to expand your experience by reading a genre you do not normally like, please do not apply. 

Fill out the application to become a reviewer by filling out the form linked to in the "external link" section below and in the comments. 

If you're accepted, you'll be added to our "Reviewer Spotlight" list. 

Edit: The external link in the comments doesn't appear to work on Wattpad mobile. However, it seems to work on desktop. If you have issues, feel free to message us.