23) Disco

"You know, I've never understood this generation's music taste."

Crowley and Aziraphale were standing in the back of a large hall, where Anathema had invited them to the Tadfield Disco.

"Neither have I, dear. It seems that they don't even have one specific trend."

"And they haven't played Queen once."

Aziraphale chuckled, before nudging him and pointing out a group of teenagers.

"Isn't that Adam and his friends?"

"The Antichrist?"

The angel dragged Crowley by the arm towards them, and as the demon trailed along behind, he caught sight of Anathema.

"Or, angel, we could talk to Anathema instead. At least she's not a kid."

Aziraphale stopped, and Crowley smirked suddenly.

"Or, we could do this,"

Crowley kissed Aziraphale gently, before moving away and smiling.

"Oh, um, well, dear, that was, um, unexpected."

Aziraphale had turned the shade of a tomato, as Crowley's expression changed from one of glee to one of worry.

"Sorry, Aziraphale! I'm so sorry I-"

Crowley was cut off by Aziraphale's arms wrapping around him.

"Don't worry dear, I love you."

-------------------------
175 words
I'll try updating once a week maybe because school started again. This is a bit of a shorter one but I hope it's sweet. Idk, I'm not happy with it personally, but it's all I can do.