17) Trip

Crowley woke up to the voice of Aziraphale, from outside the door. He blinked groggily, and sat up, lazily reaching over to grab his phone to check the time.

When he saw it, he literally jumped out of bed, and miracled himself some clothes, before shouting a quick, "Wait a second!" to Aziraphale, and rushing to open the door.

"What're you laughing at, angel?"

Aziraphale chuckled lightly, looking at Crowley's hair, which was sticking up everywhere.

"Do you want me to brush your hair?"

Crowley joined in with the angel's laughter, breathing out a yes, and sitting on his sofa.

Aziraphale ran his fingers through Crowley's shoulder length hair, surprised at the amount of knots.

"Angel, if you want to catch the boat, we should probably just miracle it, or something."

Crowley mumbled impatiently, as Aziraphale gently brushed out the knots in his hair.

"We have time, dear, calm down."

Aziraphale chuckled again, amused by the demon's childishness.

"And if you're going to drive 90mph like usual, we really can't be late."

Crowley broke out into a loud laugh at this statement, the brutal honesty of it hitting him.

As the two both stopped laughing, Aziraphale looked directly at Crowley.

"But if you are going to go 90mph, please don't get us inconveniently discorporated. Or worse, caught."

Aziraphale looked the demon dead in the eye, before giggling and wrapping his arms around Crowley

"I should read you Harry Potter, some time."

"Books. Always books! Do you love anything except for books?"

"Other than you? I don't think so. Maybe sushi?"

Crowley stood gaping at the angel, before a light blush crept into his face.

"You what?"

"Sushi. Come on then, let's not be late."

Aziraphale laughed again, and strolled out of the door, a dumbfounded Crowley following behind.

----------------------
298 words

Enjoy? I just got back from Belgium, where I had my camp, and it's 2am England time at the time of writing. I regret staying up to write this, but at least I've written it.