5) Rain

It was a stormy night, reminding Crowley of the first storm. The demon was listening to the rain as he sat on the sofa, Aziraphale's head resting on his lap. The angel had fallen asleep hours ago, and Crowley had convinced himself that he hadn't moved Aziraphale because he was lazy. That wasn't really the case, but that was Crowley's excuse, and he was going to stick with it.

They had been on a walk that day, when the storm started, and they had to get to shelter, with Aziraphale's bookshop being the closer of their homes. There, they had spent their time drinking and recounting their meetings over the last 6000 years, even joking about the Armageddidn't. Slowly, Aziraphale had drifted asleep, and Crowley had sat, listening to the rain. Eventually, even the demon was asleep, and the rain continued into the morning.

As the skies got lighter, and the streets got louder and busier, Aziraphale woke from his sleep. He blushed slightly when he realised he had fallen asleep on Crowley's lap, but as he tried to move away, the demon pulled him closer.

"My angel..."

Aziraphale blushed a bit more, but smiled, finding it rather endearing. His only problem now was that he was trapped.

"My wily old serpent."

Aziraphale laughed at his own pet name, feeling ever so grateful that he had met the demon on the wall that day, 6000 years ago.

-----------------

237 words

Sorry this isn't as good, I'm on holiday and wrote this in the airport. Talking about holiday, I might not update as frequently. But I'll try!