7) Fish

Aziraphale and Crowley were bored, and neither were in the mood to drink or dance or eat. They wanted to do something more relaxing, and Aziraphale had the perfect thing in mind.

"Fish! Fish, my dear!"

"Sorry?" Crowley managed to splutter.

"An aquarium, dear!"

Crowley looked at Aziraphale confusedly.

"Don't tell me you've never been to an aquarium before, dear."

"Well, angel, you see -"

"No excuses, I'm taking you to an aquarium right now, dear."

It was a few minutes later that they arrived at the aquarium, with some help from Crowley's speed driving.

"Did you have to drive so fast?" Aziraphale panted, out of breath from fear.

"Yes, angel, of course I did."

Aziraphale sighed, as he grabbed Crowley's hand to drag him towards the aquarium. Crowley, unnoticed by the excited angel, blushed, startled by the contact.

As they approached the receptionist, Aziraphale let go of Crowley's hand, and rushed ahead.

"Two adult tickets please, dear."

"Enjoy your visit!"

As the pair headed inside, the light changed to a blue, reminding Crowley slightly of Aziraphale's eyes. There were tanks full of every kind of fish. Crowley regretted never having gone to an aquarium, and Aziraphale watched fondly as he stared, captivated by the fish.

"Look, Zira, it's you!"

Aziraphale turned from the fish he was looking at to see Crowley pointing at a black and white striped with, with yellow fins. Reading the sign next to the tank, he figured it was an angelfish, and chuckled.

"Angelfish, see, and you're an angel!"

My angel, was what Crowley wanted to say, but he didn't, he didn't want to panic Aziraphale.

They wandered around for some time, Aziraphale particularly fond of the seahorses, and Crowley loving all the different fish. As they went through the tunnel, Crowley turned, watching a shark cruise around the tank, following it through up until the end of the tunnel.

They emerged into the giftshop, taking a while to get adjusted to the bright light. Aziraphale lost sight of Crowley, until he was handed a massive angelfish plush.

"Oh, um, thank you dear."

Crowley smiled sheepishly, holding his own shark plush.

--------------
355 words

Went to an aquarium yesterday, didn't see any angelfish but I had the idea. I'm probably going to start rambling more at the end of things soon enough. Sorry in advance!