22) Temper

Aziraphale sighed softly, concentration held on a new book, eyes scanning for every rip, every tear, every doodle, whatever could add or take away from the value of it. As he did so, an extremely bored demon sat on the sofa behind him.

"Angel?"

"Mhm?"

"Why won't you talk to me?"

"I'm busy, dear, could you wait?"

"Okay. I guess so."

Crowley groaned loudly, before grabbing a book from nearby and lazily flipping through the pages.

"Oh, do be careful!"

Crowley rolled his eyes, dropping the book back from where it came from.

"Then what can I do?"

Aziraphale ignored this question preferring to keep focused on the book, rather than the impatient demon.

"Aziraphale?"

Crowley jumped off the sofa, and stormed over to the desk. He waved his hand in front of the angel's face.

"Back off! Crowley, dear, I'm busy!"

Aziraphale swatted Crowley away, before returning back to his examining of the book.

"Looks like that book is more important than me then, huh, angel?'

Crowley snapped, storming to the door of the bookshop. As it slammed behind him, Aziraphale paused.

"Oh dear, what have I done?"

He sighed, face palming himself, realising how rude he must have come off as. Gently closing the book, Aziraphale walked over to the phone sitting on a table nearby.

"-You know what to do, do it with style."

"Crowley, dear, I'm ever so sorry! I didn't mean to be so rude earlier, I was just busy, and I'm so sorry! Do you want to go to the Ritz?"

Crowley lounged at his desk, a frown plastered on his face, as he listened to the angel's request.

"The bastard. Apologizing? He was an absolute devil-"

Crowley chuckled at his joke, and then sighed.

"But I guess he didn't mean it."

Crowley sighed again, before huffing, and picking up the phone, as Aziraphale rambled on.

Instantly, the angel's face lit up from the other side of the call.

"Crowley! Dear, I'm so sorry! It's just I-"

"Angel. Calm down. Are you still up for the Ritz?"

----------------------
343 words
Sorry for the absence, just got back to school today, I'm on the way home now. I had a lot of stuff over the holidays, as I've said, so I couldn't do much more than what I've done. Sorry, but enjoy Crowley losing his temper! Also, enjoy these collage thingies for my two favourite characters!