✰ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 16 ✰

Chelsea's pov

-

"Two caramel latte's, please."

We're currently in a drive-in. Not really caring that we just ran out of the house for some coffee, leaving the rest behind.

We talked and sang on our way.

We had a lot to catch up on.

"Wait what?" I laughed.

"It's true! He setted the whole bathroom underwater! There was water everywhere, and his response was just a simple shrug when we asked him what happened."

"Oh god, Zach! Seriously? What happened next?" I kept on laughing. Jonah was telling me a story since we have to wait a little for our order.

"We had to clean everything up and Zach still won't tell us how it happened! I mean, how can someone possibly put a bathroom underwater!" Jonah exclaimed, still amazed by Zach's work.

"Why does this all happen when I'm not around?" I groaned.

Literally the first week they got back in LA, and this happens.

"No idea. Or probably because you're the cause of this kind of things, most of the time." He shrugged and a employee of Starbucks handed us our coffee.

"I'm sorry it took so long. There was a problem with a employee, Melanie. She passed out when she realized you were in the car. She's a big fan of Why Don't We." The girl smiled at Jonah.

"Really? How nice. Can you get her?" He asked. The girl nodded. I looked behind me and there wasn't a line so we weren't holding people up.

Luckily.

"Here she is." The girl came back with another girl from my age.

I guess that's Melanie.

She seemed really nervous and she was looking down at her feet.

"Hi, Melanie isn't it? It's nice to meet you." Jonah smiled, causing the girl to blush. "This is my friend, Chelsea." I waved at her before taking a sip of my coffee since it was still warm.

"Aren't you best friends with Zach? And the unoffcial girlfriend of Corbyn?" She asked, causing me to spit my coffee out in shock.

"Sorry, what? Zach is my bestie, yes, but I'm not together with Corbyn." I spoke still a bit in shock.

Why would she think that?

Are there more people who think this?

"Let's say it's complicated for now." Jonah added. The girl nodded while I glared at him.

What does he know that I don't?

"Okay, well it was nice meeting you. Bye Jonah and Chelsea. Please say hi for me to the other boys." She smiled and waved at us. We waved back with a smile before driving away.

"How do you think Melanie came on that thought? You know, from Corbyn and I?" I asked Jonah.

I couldn't let it go.