✰︎ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5 ✰︎

(A/N this is not something for the storie but I LOVE 'What am I'! It's soooo good and I love how emotinoal it is. I almost cried when I heard it for the first time. And I love their voices in it. Especially Corbyns' when he starts with the first lines and Jacks'🎵❤)

Chelsea's pov

We got in their hotel room and Corbyn threw me on the couch again.

"Autch, a way to be rude Corbyn." I spoke, laying down.

"I thought it was Mister Cuteness." Zach sat down as he put my head on his lap.

"Yes explain that, please." Jack also pulled my legs up and sat down, placing my legs over his legs again.

"So the security of these days, huh?" I chuckled, hoping they wouldn't notice me changing the subject.

"Oh no no, don't change the subject  young lady." Jonah caught me and sat down with Daniel on the couch across from us.

"Yes spill the tea, please." Daniel smiled.

"There's no tea." I denied.

Will they buy it?

Probably not.

Whas it a good try?

Nah, could be better.

"Oh sure there is. Everybody's nickname makes sense. Mine being 'Curls buddy' since we both have curls." Jack proved my failure.

"Me being 'coffee bro' since we both like coffee." Jonah continued, catching up where Jack was going with this.

"You called me 'Pretty eyes' and thanks for the compliment by the way." Daniel still smiled, but now proudly. I rolled my eyes in a playful matter and laughed.

"I'm 'Bestie' but that's right since we are now." Zach also smiled down at me.

"But then we have Corbyn being 'Mister Cuteness'. So explain that, young lady." Jonah took a sip of his coffee which was rude since he didn't even ask if I would like some too.

I mean, how dare he?

Kidding, but still though.

"Call me young lady again and that will be your last coffee." I glared at him.

"Okay, chill," He put his hands up in defense. "Miss Cuteness." He mumbled.

Not so smooth, Marais.

The boys started to chuckle.

"I heard that." I said and went on my phone again.

"Where is Corbyn?" Zach asked.

"I'm here. I was just getting Chelsea a coffee since Jonah didn't ask her if she wanted some when he made his." Corbyn explained as I sat up to look at him.

"Thank you, Corbyn." I smiled at him when he handed me my coffee.

"You can call me Corbs or Bean if you want?" Corbyn told me and sat down next to Jonah.

"Sure, they sound cute." I smiled and blushed a little while the boys let out a small smirk.

"Can you now explain his nickname to us?" Zach asked. I looked up to see him pouting. I groaned and looked at the other boys who were all pouting too.

Even Corbyn was.

"Fine." I sighed and the boys kept looking at me. "The reason why I called Corbyn 'Mister Cuteness' was because when I saw you all today, you all smiled at me. But I thought his smile was cute. I mean all your smiles were cute, but his was cuter." I stated simply, going back to my phone.