✰ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 ✰

"Here comes a wave, meant to wash me away. A tide that is taking me under-"

(Song: Speechless, by: Naomi Scott.)

"Chelsea! Get the fucking phone! I'm tired of listening to that stupid song, day in, day out. You're lucky that I am willing to drive you to school today!" My lovely brother Zander yelled.

"Fine, I'll get it! Just stop with the yelling! And there's no need to be rude, I already thanked you like a million times for it!" I yelled back from out of the bathroom which I was currently in. I walked out of it and over to my room to grab my phone which was still going off.

Mr. Stevens, my art teacher, was calling me. Probably about today. I accepted the call and got back to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

"Goodmorning mister Stevens." I greeted him enthusiastic.

"Goodmorning Chelsea, the principle and I expect you to be on school at eight o'clock. And soon after we expect our special quests to come, so don't be late."

"I won't. Where do I have to go when I arrive at school?" I asked.

"You can come to the main entrance." I nodded, even tho he can't see it.

"Okay, thank you mister Stevens. And thank you so much again for this opportunity."

It was true. I was really excited.

"You're welcome Chelsea, you're one of my best students. You deserve it. But I have to go now so I'll see you at school." I smiled and felt my cheeks get a slight shade of red..

"Okay, see you soon then." I hung up and put my phone down. I then turned to the mirror again to do my hair. I didn't had to do much with it though since it was curly so I could let it loose.

You can compare this to my hair:⬇️

I actually have vacation right now

I actually have vacation right now. But since there are coming special quests to our school because we won a contest, my teacher and the principle asked me to tour them around the school and to 'keep them busy' for the upcoming two weeks. It are the five boys from the famous boyband, or manband, Why Don't We. I heard about them before but I never really bothered to look them up. I listened to their songs once and I liked it, but I didn't know it was theirs. So when I searched them up on Spotify, I listened to a few songs again. I also searched a couple of things up like what they like, so I can do something with it.

And I, of course, know their first names, but that's it. I don't know anything else about them and I have seen their faces once on a photo but that photo was from over a year ago.