Chapter 26

"Last call for flight 117 Amsterdam. I repeat last call for flight 117 Amsterdam."

I looked down at my suitcase and back at Corbyn.

"I'm really gonna miss you Bean." I said and pulled him in a hug.

"I'm really gonna miss you too baby." He whispered in my ear and kissed my forhead. I was crying a bit but wiped them away before he could see it. Of course he saw it but he just let me. He pulled me in a passionate kiss before I got to hug the others boys.

"Bye bestie." I said as I hugged the last one of the group. Zach. I wiped the tears away from his face and smiled a little.

"Bye." He said underneath his breath and I sighed.

"Hey bestie, it's okey. We survived the last time too." He nodded a little and I kissed his cheek. "Bye Zach." I pulled away and turned to Harley.

"Ready?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I guess." We waved at them all and tried not to cry too like the boys. We both took a deep breath and walked towards the gate. "I can't do this." I said and stopped walking. Me and Harley looked at each other and ran back to the boys for one last group hug. They were surprised but didn't hesitate to hug us back. We stayed there a little and then pulled away from the hug. Me and Harley tried to smile a little but tears escaped our eyes. Corbyn fast pecked my lips as Jonah did by Harley. Me and Harley fast walked over to our luggage which we left in the middle of the gate. We grabbed it and started to make our way. We both turned around one last time and saw the boys in tears. Corbyn and Jonah were comforting each other a bit and the others were around them. We both turned back around again, and before we knew it, we were in the plane on our way back to Amsterdam.

"You okey Chelsea?" I turned to Harley and nodded.

"Yeah, what about you?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine, I guess. I'm just gonna miss Jonah." She sighed and grabbed her earplugs.

"Yes I'm gonna miss Corbyn too." I said and turned to the window. I looked out to the sky and watched the clouds. "This is gonna be a hard Christmas."

"It is really gonna be." Harley sighed and we both turned on our music. I closed my eyes and listened to the songs which were coming by. 

-

I woke up by Harley. She told me we had to fastened our seatbelts. I did and in a few minutes, we were on the ground. We grabbed our bags and gog out of the plane. We searched for our luggage and when we found it, I grabbed my phone to call Zander. He would pick us up with his car. I got to his contact and pressed on the 'call' button.

Call: My brotherrr💚

My Brotherrr💚 - "Yes hello?"

Me - "Are you almost here?"

My Brotherrr💚 - "Turn around little sis."

End call

I turned around with a big smile and saw Zander standing behind me with open arms. I dropped my luggage and ran up to him for a big hug.