"Just being with you is enough. I got a whole night planned for us though. And I bought you something to wear, I just came by to drop it off."

"Aww, thank you baby."

"You're welcome. I gotta go get dressed but I'll be back in two hours. Mya." I held her face. "Please be ready."

"Okay." She gave me this stupid smile that told me she wouldn't be ready.

"I'm serious. I'll go eat by my damn self if I have to."

"Oh hush, I'll be ready."

"Alright, I'll be back."

We kissed again then I headed back downstairs. I went and took Landon out of his seat. "Wassup little man."

"That's why he spoiled now." Mariah said.

"He ain't even spoiled."

"Whatever, He fusses every time somebody sit him down."

"Well I'll put him back in his seat since you're watching him for us. Thanks again, I owe you."

"You don't, he's my nephew."

"You sound like your sister." I said while putting the baby back in his seat. "Alright, I'll see y'all later." I kissed Landon one last time then headed out.

•••

It took me about an hour to get ready. I got dressed in something similar to the black outfit I had on in Heat. I swear Mya is the only person that can get me dressed up like this. She loves when I'm all suited up. Anything that gets her horny, I'll do.

After checking my outfit again, I headed back to Mya's house. When I got inside, the house was quiet, so I went upstairs. Music was blasting from Mya's room and that's usually not a good sign. I opened the door and she was just now slipping on her dress. The fact that she didn't have no panties made me bite down on my lip. She know what's going down after dinner.

I watched as she slipped on her shoes then looked over her clothes.

She finally spotted me through her mirror, then she looked over her shoulder and smiled

She finally spotted me through her mirror, then she looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Hey boo."

I started walking over to her. "You look so fucking good." My hand ran over her ass. "I see you forgot something."

"I didn't forget." She winked.

Man I love her freak ass. "You ready?"

"Yes, let's go kiss on our baby, then we can go."