31

A/N: OMG GUYS SO IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE 9 MONTHS I READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND IM SO SORRY. So basically I had to study and got really distracted (yes for 9 months). I'm trying to continue the story so pls continue the comments of your otp (you guys are funny omg)
Bascially I'm also starting another story so please tell me if you guys will be willing to read it. (Its an orginal and not a fanfic so...)

ALSO THIS IS SUPER SHORT BUT THIS IS BASICALLY TO TELL YOU GUYS IM ALIVE AND WILL CONSIDER CONTINUING THE STORY.

[n e w t]

"Take your last shucking look at this place, shanks." Minho laughs as we prepared to escape the Glade.

I'm not sure if I should tell him about Piper. He was in a rage this morning and blamed me for not stopping her.

Who could stop her?

If Minho thought I could convince Piper... He did not know Piper as well as he should.

The Box was completely gone when I woke this morning. Piper is gone.

"Newt, let's go." Minho calls sharply. He was not speaking to me in the politest of terms after what happened.

I grabbed my spear and nodded at him. He would lead the front and I would follow at the back.

We herded everyone though the maze doors, into the maze. Everyone was apprehensive of what they would face. Perhaps I was a coward for saying so, but I was grateful that I was at the back. Whatever dangers would come, perhaps I would not die as early.

I was so selfish. How could Piper even love me? I don't deserve someone like her.

But in the back of my brain there was a little voice whispering "You do deserve her."

Maybe Minho deserves her more than I do.

"That's a lie. You deserve her."

I must be crazy with the voices in my head. As I steppes through the doors, they closed behind me with a loud clang.

There is no going back.