"It's not a big deal Soda" Dally says letting out a big puff of smoke.

Soda lingers on what Dally said before he spoke again, "I know" he says.

"Wheres Steve?" I ask, "out in the back working on a car" Soda, using his thumb to point to the doors behind him to the left.

As if on cue Steve came barging from the doors, car grease on his face and arms, and a little on his slightly exposed chest.

"You ate my chocolate bar!" he yelled angrily.

"Like hell I did" Soda says in defence causing me to slightly chuckle. 

I did see a little bit of chocolate on the corner of his mouth when we got here... but I kept my mouth shut.

Dallas, Johnny, and I watched their bickering enjoying ourselves until I heard the sound of the bells clang against each other signalling that someone has entered.

When I turn around I see a tall black haired guy with blue jeans, and a black and red flannel over his white shirt.

I couldn't exactly see his face.

After I finished checking who came in I turned back around to see that Soda had paid for another chocolate bar, and gave it to Steve who kindly accepted it and turned calmly to face us.

"Hey guys" he finally greets.

"Hey Steve" I chuckle as I begin to crave some chocolate.

"Excuse me" a masculine voice speaks up causing me to slightly jump.

We all moved out of the way so he could get to the register without having to push through us.

I swore his voice sounded familiar.

I brushed it off and brought my eyes down to look at what the guy had bought because I am a curious person.

A pack of smokes, gum, and... sparkling water?

Who drinks sparkling water on it's own?

Then it hit me.

He loves sparkling water, and he loves bubble gum.

I take a look at the flavour of the gum and sure enough it's bubble gum.

My heart races in excitement, but I'm to afraid to do or say anything.

I can see Steve, Johnny, and Dally look at me in confusion as I eye this guys and his purchase, but I don't care.

I finally got some courage before Soda could hand him back his change.

"Mikey!" I yell out.

Hmmm does that name sound familiar to you guys?

The guys jerks his head up before taking his change and looks me in the eye.

"Gracie?" he asks in disbelief.

I quickly jumped into his arms and wrapped him in a big hug, him returning a bear like one in return.

"I thought I was never going to see you again!" I yell tears of happiness running down my cheeks as I clung onto him, taking in his scent of pine trees.

I have never smelt a christmas tree before, but I knew this was ten times better than one.

I was interrupted with my clinging when I heard an annoyed cough coming from behind me.

My eyes widen and I quickly let go and took a good step back.

I look up at Dally who is giving Mikey a death stare, clenching his fists together as he eyes him up and down.

I look back at Mikey who doesn't bat an eye at Dallas cold stare.

"Sorry" I mumble as I try to restrain from jumping back into his arms.

"Guys this is Mikey. A child hood friend from New York, we've been through a lot together. Mikey this is Soda, Steve, Johnny, and Dally" I tell them as I point to each of the guys.

"A guy friend?" Dallas asks with gritted teeth.

I roll my eyes, "yes Dallas, just like all my other friends" I tell him.

"And I'm going to hug him again, so please don't kill him" I warn as I reach out for another hug which was gladly accepted.

I could feel Dally's burning rage.

I felt bad, but I really never thought I would ever see him again.

I never thought he would still be alive.

I was just so happy that Dally could be jealous for a little bit as I reunite with one of my best friends ever. 

Okayyyy.

This chapter was super short, and I apologize, but we're getting close to the end, and it makes me sad!

We still have a few more chapters to go, but I'll be making them this length so that theres more of them.

And also........

You might want to go search for a certain chapter that has a certain glimpse of a certain character....

You don't have to.

Just kidding it would be very useful, but if you don't and wait till the end to find out it's fine to, but you might not have as much of a fun time reading and yelling at your screen out of dramatic irony.

I'm also thinking of publishing the chapters around this time now, so don't get to afraid if you don't see a chapter right away.

And if someone does find it please don't put it in the comments.

And thank you all for supporting and understanding that I have a hard semester this term, I appreciate it, you guys seriously are the best, and I will not let you guys down!

Till next chapter.