Chapter 50!

I woke up to screaming... my screaming.

Tears were flooding down my face and landing onto my bedsheets leaving the once soft material drenched. 

More painful screams escaped my mouth as vivid graphic visions of Dally dying replayed themselves through my mind.

 I didn't have enough strength to even try and stop them.

My entire body was shaking, and I couldn't see anything in the pitch black of my empty room.

"Gracie" his voice booming in my mind, bouncing off the walls as his voice haunts me.

His voice kept getting louder and I tried to dull it down with my own screaming, but failed as it only kept getting louder.

"Gracie!" there it was again, stabbing me in the heart thousands of times, and twisting it around to only make the wound bigger. 

My strong screams were now cracking and breaking just like my heart each time his voice played in my mind.

Why does it hurt so much?

There was a longing empty feeling in my heart, and my stomach kept dropping as if I were falling.

I couldn't breath.

"Gracie!" This time louder than my dying screams from my sore throat.

Only this time the lights were turned on with it.

I was blinded by the light, but my clouded eyes helped shield the piercing light from entering full force.

I could see a tall muscular figure walking fast towards me and sitting down beside me.

I knew it was my grandpa.

But my clouded visions only made the visions of Dallas more powerful, and I swear it was Dallas who was sitting next to me, gently rubbing a hand up and down my back.

He sounded so much like Dallas.

My shattered mind was making it sound like Dallas. Making it look like Dallas; in hopes it will help heal me, but it's only making it so much worse.

Because Dallas is gone. 

Because Dallas is dead.

I watched him die.

I watched his terrified face as he stared up at me gripping my hand tightly trying to get his last few words out.

I watched as he suffered.

I couldn't do anything.

I watched as he died.

And I watch my self getting farther and farther away from a lifeless Dallas Winston while being pulled away by a devastated gang.

They lost two brothers.

I lost a brother and a lover.

And that was too much to bear.

It was too much for me.

"Calm down. I'm right here" the voice beside me hushes as they grip my hand tightly.

I wish my grandpa would just leave.

I know he's trying to help me, but he's just making things so much worse... so much more painful.

I felt the figure shift and then soon after felt a pair of soft warm lips on mine.

This isn't my grandpa.

I squint my eyes as if it will make it easier to see through my clouded vision.

It helped a little, and enough for me to see the outline of Dally's jawline.