Chapter 57:

"Gracie" 

"Gracie"

"Gracie!"

"Ughhh" I groan as I finally open my heavy eyes to be met with a beautiful sight of Dallas and his bed head.

Memories of what happened last night flooded my vision, and when they disappeared I remembered that I was pissed at him.

"Let me sleep" I say angrily as I close my eyes again, protecting my eyes from the morning light.

I didn't get to rest for very long because I felt the covers being ripped off of me, and my exposed skin being met with cool air, my skin growing goosebumps.

"Can you not!" I yell angrily while opening my eyes and jerking up so that I'm facing Dallas, who is off the bed staring down at me.

"You look cute with bed head" he says with a smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"You don't" I lie.

He chuckles and looks down at the bed, placing his hands on the mattress and leaning down on it for support.

"I have to go, but before I do I need to tell you about something" he says as he looks into my eyes.

As much as I was mad at him, he got me curious, so I scooted closer to him so that his arms were touching my knees.

"The guys and I have a big rumble to go to next week" he says, his smile fading.

"Why?" I ask confused.

"The socs have been coming in to our turf too often" he says while looking away from my eyes.

"How many people are gonna be there?" I ask now a bit worried, "most to all of the greasers, and most to all of the socs" he says finally looking back into my eyes.

I nod my head.

"Can I come to watch? To make sure everyone's okay? I won't fight" I ask him.

If my brothers and boyfriend were going into battle, I at least wanted to be there in case something happened.

He searches my eyes for a second before responding, "sure."

I give a slight smile.

"And I also woke you up because you have school" Dally says as his mouth curves into a goofy smile.

I hated that word.

"No!"I yell frustrated.

I looked down at my bruised and cut legs, then to my bruised and cut arms. 

They didn't sting that much anymore, Dally did a good job, but the ached still, and I don't know how I was gonna be able to go to school.

"I don't want to" I groan sounding like a child, but I really was not in the mood. 

"You have to go" he says with a smile.

"I'm too sick, and sore to go" I tell him while crossing my arms.

Dally rolls his eyes and grabs my wrist, pulling me off the bed, "you're going" he says.

He was holding me by my waist, and I really wanted to kiss him, but the angry quickly returned inside my body and I pushed him away, "fine" I hiss.

I push him out my door, and begin getting ready.

***

I did a pretty good job covering up my bruise on my face, I'm just wearing a little more makeup than I'm used to, so why is everyone staring at me as I walk down the hallway?

I try to find my locker, but I am to distracted to look for it with all the burning stares.

There are a few mumbled whispers to the people beside them, but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

I was extremely confused.

This is literally my first day back, do they all remember me from the incident last time?

It finally made sense when I heard one of the mumbles whispers, "that's Dally's girl." 

My eyes widen with shock.

How do they know?

Have they seen us walking together or something?

I try to brush it off and have a better time focusing on finding my locker knowing what the whispers were about.

But I was focusing to hard when I ran into someone.

I stumbled back a bit, wincing in pain as I felt my body ache from the touch.

I look up at the person who I had run into.

Wait no change that.

The person who ran into me.

"Sandy" I say through gritted teeth.

She was standing there, arms crossed with a pissed off, but amused look on her face, and I knew that she didn't accidentally bump into me.

My eye bulge and I clench my fists so that I don't punch her in the face for what she did to Soda.

"Well hello boyfriend stealing slut" she says as she eyes me up and down, her face growing with more disgust.

"First of all he was never your boyfriend, and second I would watch who you call a slut" I say strongly, but inside I was shaking.

"I thought you would move back to Florida after Dallas rejected you, but clearly that's not the case" I add.

She smirks, "Dallas is gonna come to his senses soon, and come back to me, leaving you, so why leave" she says as she lets out an annoying chuckle.

"I don't know how you're going to do it, but whatever" I say trying to walk past her before she puts a hand on my shoulder stopping me, and squeezing it tightly.

The grasp on her shoulder stung like crazy because it was on a cut, but I tried covering my face contorted in pain.

"Then I guess I'll just have to destroy the one weak link standing in my way" growls as she let's go; my pain fading as she stomps off.

I was left standing in the middle of the hallway with wide eyes as the fear consumes me, but I know one thing:

I'll fight for you Dallas Winston.

This chapter was kinda short, so I apologize, I am currently at my grandmas, so I am trying to spend some time with her, but I will keep posting regularly.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.