Chapter 23

( Darren's P.O.V.) 

I woke up covered in chills, gasping for air. I had this terrible dream... dream...no. A dream wouldn't make me feel like this. I had a vision. A vision of fire, and death. 

I went to rub my face, feeling hair on it, then my whole body. The Purge was back, great timing. 

I managed to get rid of all of my hair by myself and stuffed some cotton from my mangled pillow in my ears. 

Today, the war ends. I just hope what I saw doesn't happen.

I joined everyone in the Hall of Prince's as the mountain started to shake.

I looked at Steve and Emma before we exited the mountain, knowing what was going to happen.

Debbie and the kids were taken back to the Cirque, which was in Texas. 

" You up for this?" Emma asked, as the sky turned black. 

" I have to be." I told her.

The sky filled with dragons of all shapes and sizes. Desmond Tiny standing on the one in the middle, the ground and air reaking of death.

Shadow's began to rise from the now blackened ground. 

" Go take care of the Dragons," I told them, white light coming out of both of my palms. 

" Just don't blind us." Steve said as he and Emma took off. 

The dragon's that were in the air started dropping as the air became cold, freezing.

Emma knew what would happen, she saw it too. She changed my Destiny. 

The rest of the sky was filled with fire, a bright fire, extinguishing the shadows that were summoned around me.

" Could have just told me you were going to handle them." 

Steve and Emma broke off, he went right, and she shot up into the air, Lithi's katana in hand, lunging at Tiny. 

I switched my vision to Steve as he cut his hand, blood dripping onto the ground. 

A smirk appeared on Emma's face as Tiny's expression filled with anger, realizing what Steve had done.

He wasn't expecting to use magic to defeat him. 

He dried to defend himself against Steve and Emma, but it was too late. That blood circle that was surrounding him and his dragon on the ground made his dragon die instantly, leaving him to fall through the air. 

Emma dropped her katana, within seconds it found it's way into Desmond Tiny's head, his body disappearing.

When her katana embedded the first half of the blade in the dirt, everything went back to normal. Desmond Tiny's rain was over, never to be seen or heard from again. 

" Karma's a bitch. Isn't it Desmond?" Emma said, landing, looking at Lithi's katana. " A prison for a prisoner of Fate." 

" I can't believe that even worked." Steve said sealing hid wound.

" So, he's gone?" I asked. 

" From our world. Yes. And he will remain trapped in that sword for eternity." 

" What now?" 

" Well make it work. I'm basically god, remember?" 

( Thank you for reading my Cirque Du Freak fanfic! Love you all, and I will see you in the Chapters!)