Chapter 19

( Vladimir's P.O.V.) 

When I opened my eyes, I was instantly covered in blood. 

Screams and yells filled the air as the smell of blood filled the air.

" Look who's awake." The girl that was with that women said as she stuck Yuna's sword into Mika's leg, causing him to yell in pain. 

" Stop!" I yelled.

" So, does that mean you volunteer to take his place?" 

I managed to get up, feeling different. My body temperature had returned and I wasn't thirsting for blood. 

I was human again, which was bad news currently. 

" Where's Yuna?" I asked, picking up a sword. 

" You dare raise a sword to me, boy?" She asked, tearing Yuna's steel sword out of Mika's right knee.

" If I have to, to save the people who took me in and saved me." 

You got this. Just stay calm and remember everything Mika taught you. This is the chance to show him you know what you're doing so you can help out Emma and the others. It's the least I can do. 

I blocked the girl's swing quite easily. From her strength, she's a half-vampire.

" Not too bad for a brat. Now, let's see if you will be able to kill me." 

" I'll do worse than kill you." I said, in a cold tone. 

What the hell just came out of my mouth? I didn't mean to say it like that. 

" Oh, you finally have balls? Thought you'd be a bitch like you're Mom and Dad." 

My ears perked up. " What?" I asked as I blocked her swing again. 

" What was the reason my parents were murdered? You've been asking yourself that question non-stop. I'll just tell you now. They worked for a team of black market scientist that experimented on little boys and girls. They agreed to ship you off to be a-" 

She stopped and whispered a word in my hear, "Pheonix"  that made me fall to the ground in pain. My skin felt like it was on fire, so did my insides. 

Suddenly, I was covered in fire as I stood, tears streaming down my face. I couldn't control my body. What the hell was happening to me?

" Oh, this is exciting. I can finally fight an experiment and win and obtain his power while everybody in this mountain is whipped from society. I can't ait." The girl said, jumping up in down, filled with joy as the hallway became engulfed in fire, making the bodies of my dead blood brothers and sisters turn to dust. 

The last thing I saw was Emma appear and stick her bleeding wrist in Mika's mouth as she healed his leg wound. Then disappeared with his body. And as my consciousness left, I pushed the girl out a glass window with myself so my fire wouldn't kill everyone that I loved.