"Not right now, maybe later." I smile lightly.

I didn't feel comfortable, there was a lot of guys around and stass and her friends kept staring at me making me anxious.

"Alright, I'm going to the front to play basketball with Johnson and Hayes, is that cool?" He asks.

"That's fine, I'll go talk to Taylor." I smile at him.

"Okay." He smiles.

He walks towards me and puts his hand lightly on my waist making my heart pound in my chest. He kisses my cheek and walks away.

"You like him don't you?" I hear someone say behind me.

"N-No I d-don't." I say to Taylor.

"Whatever you say." She smirks.

"Me and Sam are just friends." I tell her.

"Friends that are in love with each other." She laughs.

"Please, Sammy is not in love with me." I say.

"If that's what you want to think then okay." She laughs again.

"Hey Taylor." Someone behind me says.

"Hey Vanessa." I turn and see stass and her friends.

"Hey stass what's up?" Taylor says.

"Oh nothing we are going in the pool, you guys want to join us." She smirks at me.

"Sure why not, you want to go Vanessa?" Taylor asks me.

"No I'm fine." I say quietly.

There's something about stass that makes me nervous. She makes me feel so small, and having her friends behind her glaring at me makes it even worse.

"Oh come on, it's going to be fun." Stass says.

"No really, I'm good you guys can go." I tell her.

"But we want you to come with, right girls?" Her friends behind her all nod with fake smiles on their faces.

"Alright, I can meet you guys there, I'll just take off my clothes." I say pointing to my shirt.

"We can wait for you." She smirks. "Come on take it off."

She knew what she was doing. She knew she was making me feel scared and insecure. She loved it.

"Why are you so embarrassed, it's okay not everyone is blessed with a nice body." Her and her friends laugh.

"Stass that was low." Taylor says.

"Oh come on we are just teasing her." She laughs again. "Just take it off and we can go."

I didn't know what to do, my chest tightened and it become hard to breath.

"Everything okay." G asks walking up to us. He looked at me with concern in his eyes. "Vanessa?" He says walking closer.

Before I could say anything I felt stass pull my shirt. I turned to her and she had scissors in her hand and she cut my shirt open, ripping it off of me.