Chapter 29

Timeskip ahead⚠

One month Later

Kayla POV

We came back from vacationing in Jamaica. We stayed there for almost a month. It was real fun,we met alot of cool people. Jaxon and Mariah grew real close,she stayed with us when her family came back to the states.

My mom and Ms.brittany started dating,makayla told me they were already talking but i didn't believe it. Ever since we left Jamaica i started having my suspicious about Mariah. She's my brother's girlfriend and all but something about her just doesnt feel right,i know if I tell my brother that he's going to think that I'm crazy.

"Makayla?"

"Yes?"

"I need a favor from you."

"What is it?"

"I need you to tell Jaxon to be careful around Mariah."

"Why, whats going on?"

"You may think im crazy but when we got to Jamaica,that day when we went to the beach,I felt like I was being followed and then she shows up and every since then I have been getting this weird vibe around her, and it's not because she is my brother's girlfriend, I legit feel this way."

"You're not crazy,tell you this we can invite her out to the club tonight,get a few drinks in her and then we see what's she's up to,and then I will tell your brother."

"Ok cool,I will ask my brother to ask her."

Text Convo Between Kayla and Jaxon

Me:Can you ask Mariah do she wanna go to the club with us tonight?

Brother🤞🏾:yea.

6:15pm Brother: she said yes,what time?

Me: 9:15pm

Brother:ok.

"He said she's coming."

"Great."

"What if she is a threat to us?"

"Then we will get Jaxon to stop talking to her."

"That will never happen,he hasn't had a girlfriend since he was 17."

"We will get him to see,let's get ready."

An hour later

I texted my brother and let him know that we were on the way to the club.

Location: Havana Club ATL

"Remember the plan is to get her drunk."

"Ok,here she come."

"Hey Makayla,Hey Kayla."

"Hey Mariah."

"What do you want to drink,first round on me

"What do you want to drink,first round on me."

"Uhh,I'll just get a club soda."

"You dont drink?"

"I do but but I drove here."

"Dont worry we got you,I'll drive you home."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea,relax?"

"In that case let me get a shot of Hennessey."

We ordered a total of 4 shots of Hennessey for her,I just want her to say something out of pocket already.

"I really appreciate y'all for doing this, I like you guys."

"Yea,ok."

"Too bad-i have to throw up."

I really want to know what she was about to say,fuck her throwing up. After she threw up,the waitress cleaned it up,Makayla took her home.

25 minutes later

"Did you get information on her?"

"I found out that she works for Michael."

Final Chapter is up next😈

Give your comments on what you think will happen....