Chapter 27

No more drama will be taken place until the last chapter

Kayla's POV

"Something about this whole thing does not feel right,I wanna know what happened."

"Ok listen,I know you wanna be captain save a hoe but you are not trained for these types of situations,whoever did this is obviously dangerous so promise me you will stay out of it."

"Ugh fine."

"Where is our mom's?"

"Who knows,I think they went out shopping."

"Sissy,i want some juice."

I forgot Mercedes was here,she had just woken up from a nap.

"Yea,where is your brother?"

"He fell asleep playing the game,so i tucked him in all by myself."

"Thank you."

"Hi,Kayla."

"Hey Mercedes."

Mercedes went to the living room while we stayed in the kitchen.

"All Im saying is,something does not set right with this whole thing."

"Leave it up to the detectives,they are going to investigate her time of death and how she died so maybe they can come up with a conclusion."

"We need to go away for a little bit,the whole family,let's take a trip."

"Go where exactly?"

"Let's go to Jamaica."

"Yes that would be awesome,but we have to ask my mom."

"Speaking of the devil,hey mom."

"Hey babies,what y'all talking about?"

"We want to take a vacation to Jamaica."

"I dont see why not."

"Yea me either." Said Ms.brittany.

"I'll book the flights and everything for tommorrow,so start packing."

-

"I'm so excited for this trip."

"I'll tell my brother."
-

Knock knock knock

"Come in."

"Mom said to pack your things because we are taking a vacation to Jamaica tommorrow."

"Cool,I'm about to start right now."

-

The next morning

We packed our things in the suv and then we drove to the airport. We left the suv in the airport parking garage and we grabbed our luggage.

We got our bags checked and that took forever but once we did it was time to board the plane.

I sat by makayla of course,my mom and Ms.brittany sat together,my brother sat with Javon and Mercedes sat on my mom's lap.

We were only going to be on here for 1 hour and 30 minutes,Which is fine by me because that is a whole nap.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

We are officially in Jamaica baby. We exited the plane and grabbes our things at baggage claim,thankfully it didnt take too long and then we took a van to the Grand Palladium. We already knew where we were staying,all we had to do was check in.