Chapter 18 (Mature Audience Only)

This whole chapter is about to full of sex scenes with different people😭😭

The Next Morning (Kayla's POV)

I rolled out of bed and i realized today is the day that i have to go back to work. I took off for awhile but now I need to go back to making mula. I went to the bathroom,showered and did what i needed to do.

By the time I got out of the bathroom,Makayla was waking up. "Where you going?" "Ew you sound like Darth Vader but to work." "Shut up and do you have a computer and printer cause I need to get back to work?" I forgot she does work from home. "Yea, I have a whole office downstairs it's to the left of the kitchen". "Ok thanks,have a good day at work". "You too".

Ashley's POV

I'm so tired of playing house with Yolanda,either we are together or we are not,simple. "Yolanda?" "Yes love?" "Are we together or not,we are not teenagers we are grown ass women i'm not about to sit here and play house with you im trying to settle down and get married". Yolanda looked me directly in my eyes, she has never done this to me before, she either looks to the left or to the right of me but never directly in my eyes.

"I want to be you Ash, I do,but I'm just so scared,this is all so new to me, I never felt this way before about a girl before so I don't know what to expect". "Would you be scared if i was a guy?" "No". She stated. "Then think of me like a guy,im not going to hurt you, I have never hurt anyone so why would I start now,just let me take care of you."

We stared at each other for a few seconds before she came up to me and kissed me. We have kissed a few times before but this one felt different,it was more passionate and caring. I pushed her down on the bed while i was still kissing her. I left her lips and went to her neck,i kissed a few times on her hotspot and she started breathing deeply. I took her shirt and her bra off and began to kiss and play with both nipples. I went down to her stomach and kissed her a few times.

Normally, i would go directly into eating a girl's pussy but i want her to know that i'm serious about taking care of her. I took her pants off and kissed her inner thighs, I teased her by kissing her pussy while she still had her boy shorts on. I took them off and kissed her inner thighs one last time and then i went to devouring her pussy.

"Mmm." I wanted her to do a little bit more than that, i wanna hear her scream my fucking name. I stopped and grabbed the vibrator out of my toy drawer and i put it on her clit. "Fuck yesss!" "Do you like it?" "Yes,I love it." I moved the vibrator up a little bit so that I could taste her. "You're going to make me Ashley,fuckk!" "What's my name baby?" "Ashleyyyyyy,i'm about to cum baby fuck." "Cum for me, Give it to me."

She arched her back and gave out the loudest moan ever. I turned off the vibrator and licked up ever single drop of her cum. "I wanna taste myself." I came up to her and i kissed her. "Do you want me to do you?" "Nah,i wanna please you baby".

Later that night (Makayla's POV)

I have been so pussy deprived. I haven't told Kayla because we dont even go together. Hopefully i can get me some tonight because I can't live here with her if i can't get none especially if i'm sexually frustated.

I was broken away from my thoughts when i seen Kayla walk through the door. "Hey,i brought dinner". "Cool,thanks." She went to go upstairs i'm guessing to change. I really need to cum, I don't masturbate but it looks like that's what i'm going to have to do.

Kayla came back downstairs in a simple tee and just her boxers. I don't know if she is trying to tease me or not but it's definitely working. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She said. "Oh uhhh, I was actually daydreaming." "What was your daydream about?" "Idk, I was just kinda spaced out." "You look like something is bothering you,what's going on?" "Its just that you and I both know that we have feelings for each other so why are we playing around?"

She put down whatever she was using and she came and sat by me. "I wanna be with you but I dont wanna rush you into something that you don't want." "We have known each other for a few months now,I wanna be with you." "Then will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes, of course.

Now that we have got the girlfriend thing out of the way, i still have some needs that I need taken care of. "Can i taste you?" She looked shocked. "Taste me?" "Yea, i wanna know what you taste like." She leaned over and kissed me. We took off each other's clothes and i lied her down on the couch. I went down and began to eat her pussy like it's my last meal.

"Mmm,right there." I sucked and licked her clit. "Fuckk girl,eat this shit." I rubbed her clit with my hand and she started squirming. "You are going to make me cum,fuck yea." I sucked her clit again. "Ohhhh, i'm cumming,im cumming" I locked and slurped her cum and i swallowed it.

My stomach started growling. "Im hungry now." "The food probably cold as shit but let's eat". I am so excited for this new journey we are about to take,she is officially my girl and there is nothing anything can do about it.