Chapter 25

Chapter check: 5 more chapters until the final chapter.

Everything about makayla will be explained in this chapter.

1 year before the family cruise

As everyone knows,Ashley used to be a drug dealer. Once she took Kayla back,she knew that something like this was going to happen, a friend that she went to school with is a hacker and he also works with the government.

"Hey Damien,I need a huge favor."

"Yea,anything?"

"I need protection for my daughter and son."

"What for?"

"I made a huge mistake when i was younger and now i think my past is going to come back to haunt me."

"What exactly are you talking about?"

"I used to drug deal and I tried to get out of it but you cant technically get out it so now I think my boss and his boys are after me."

"You know what im about to do is illegal right? But since you're my friend,i got you,I have a girl that's perfect for the job,I will give her your number."

"Ok thank you so much."

After Makayla was hired to protect Kayla and Jaxon,their first meet up was of course the cruise,Ashley invited her to do her job,of course but little did she know more than just doing her job was involved.

Nobody knew that they were going to start dating,when Ashley found out she wanted to tell her but she was ordered not to tell her so she kept shut and acted like she didn't know her.