Character's Introduction

The Top's

Kim Taehyung:
Age: 25
-The richest amongst his circle of friends, Jeon Jungkook and Min Yoongi. Met both of them in University.
-Married to Kim Seokjin
-Born into riches and is in charge of the Kim's Hotel Chain which has over 2,000 hotels worldwide.
-Went against the family norm and married Seokjin, who is not from a prestigious background, but rather a high school teacher who came from a small town in Busan.
-Tends to be very mysterious among those around him.
-Tries to keep his life private and hidden from others.

Jeon Jungkook:
Age: 25
-Best friends with Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung
-Heir to the largest conglomerate, Jeon's Tower in South Korea. Currently works at Jeon's Tower as the Chief Financial Officer.
-Originally from Busan but moved to Seoul when his father decided to open the Jeon's headquarters there.
-He is married to Park Jimin, heir of South Korea's largest Real Estate business.

Min Yoongi:
Age: 26
-Runs the second largest conglomerate in the nation in which he inherited from his parents.
-Tends to speak his mind and doesn't care about other's feelings except those he is close with.
-Best friends with Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook
-Born and raised in Seoul
-Married to Jung Hoseok, son of Korea's most famous and well-known surgeon.

The Bottom's

Kim Seokjin:
Age: 24
-The guy everyone loves to hate, but their husband wants.
-A small-town teacher from Busan.
Married to Kim Taehyung
-Has an older brother by the name of Kim Namjoon, who is a Doctor in the U.S.
-He is adjusting to his unexpected life in Seoul among the elites.

Park Jimin, also known as Jeon Jimin
Age: 25
-Married to his second love, Jeon Jungkook
-Pregnant with their first child.
Best friend with Jung Hoseok
-Suspicious of what Jin did to get his hands on Taehyung.
-Loves being the center of attention

Jung Hoseok, also known as Min Hoseok
Age: 26
-Married to Min Yoongi
-Park Jimin is his one and only best friend
-Miserable that he hasn't been able to get pregnant and a bit annoyed that Jimin got pregnant before he did, even though he was the first to get married.
-Working on his clothing line
-Not very accepting of Seokjin, especially since he got married to the man he once loved.

Summary: Coming Soon 💜