"Time to run, you two!" Shoji alerted.

I looked over to what he was doing and saw that he had the marbles that contained Kacchan and Tokoyami in his hand!!

"Ho ho! Well done, indeed. So quickly too..!" Magic man chuckled. "There's no finer pickpocket than one with six arms, I suppose!"

"Great, we're done here!" Todoroki shouted.

"You fool." The burnt man scolded.

Then within that moment, all that we could see in front of us was pure darkness.

"The warp guy..." Izuku quivered.

One by one, the villains stepped into the portals and disappeared. Before they left, the magic man revealed that the marbles Shoji had were fakes!

"No way..." I shivered.

It was all happening too fast for me to process, next thing you know a beam of light struck him in the face, making him cough out the real marbles.

Todoroki jumped forward to retrieve them but they were snatched from a hand that appeared in front of him.

"How sad for you... Shoto Todoroki."

With the snap of a finger, Katsuki and Tokoyami were both released from the marbles. Katsuki was now in the hands of the villains, and the moment I saw him, I instinctively sprinted in his direction.

"KATSUKI!!!!" I screamed before jumping into him and grabbing him.

"(Y/N)!!!!"

"KACCHAN!!!!!"

Those were the last things I heard before opening my eyes and seeing a dark, closed room.

I looked up and met up with Katsuki's face. His eyes widened in disbelief as he met with mine. The realization hit me quicker than anything. And with that realization came anxiety and fear.

"Oh my god..."

End of POV

...

After all of that, everything that everyone went through to prevent this from happening was a failure. A total loss. Out of 41 students, 15 were in critical condition just from the gas alone, 11 were injured, 13 were unharmed and two were missing...

Everyone at the camp was sent home, cutting the trip short. The situation was completely unexpected and unbelievable, no one could quite process it. The summer training camp everyone had been looking so forward to... ended in the worst way imaginable.

The next day, all of the U.A. staff had a meeting together regarding the situation while the students went to go visit Izuku in the hospital.

"Is everyone from class here?" He (Izuku) asked as they (classmates) started coming in.

Iida then explained to him that Jirou & Hagakure are still unconscious and that Yaoyorozu was the only one out of the three to regain her consciousness.

"All 15 of us came..." Uraraka added.

"Of course Bakugou & (Y/n) are not here." Stated Todoroki as if it weren't already obvious. So naive sometimes.