Whats Really Going On?!

Natsu POV
I stood back up after i recovered from the pain and looked around for Luce's car. But it was already gone.

"Great going Dad" i whipped my head around to see Suna giving me a death glare. "You just like to ruin things don't you?! I finally had a real mother even if she wasn't my birth one, She still took care of me even with all the drama between you two and mom. But now she's gone. She pushed me away. Next time don't go assuming things Natsu Dragneel. cause it makes an even bigger ass out of you" 

With that he turned on his heel and began walking away. I hung my head low in shame. What a day...

I frustratedly ran my hand through my hair before following Suna down the shore which i chased Luce, towards my car. We both got inside, Suna in the backseat farthest away from me, and i drove us home.

During the whole ride he didn't talk to me, nor did he spare me a glance, He just stared out the window in silence. He probably hates me now. I cant blame him though. I hate myself too for what i did to Luce.

We both got out of the car and went in the house. Suna went straight up to his room and slammed the door so hard it echoed downstairs. I sighed in defeat before slugging my way upstairs and throwing my body in the bedroom that i shared with my "wonderful" girlfriend.

I quickly grabbed some clothes and dragged my body into the bathroom to take a quick shower. As i dried my hair with a towel after my shower i heard the bedroom door creak open and shut quietly as though someone was trying to sneak in. I stopped what i was doing and waited for a few seconds as i heard shuffling and then the bed creaking.

I raised an eyebrow when i heard Lisanna who seemed to be talking on the phone about something.

"I know right Bixlow, he's so dense and wouldn't suspect a thing....of course i know.....yeah.....mhmm....bye babe, love you" I decided not to question it and continued to blow dry my hair.

Once i was done i slipped on some undergarments and a pair of black joggers to sleep in. I then walked out the bathroom and over to the bed. Lisanna was no where in the room as usual.

My mind drifted off to the conversation i overheard. Who's this Bixlow guy? And whats their relationship?...

I shook my head before laying down and covering myself up in the sheets , drifting off to sleep.

~The Next Day~
I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my eyes and small slim hands wrapped around my torso. I looked down to see Lisanna snuggling into my side. I peel her fingers off and walked out the bed heading for the bathroom. Time for school....

~Timeskip; After School/cuz i'm lazy~
As i walked towards my car i saw Suna walking over to me with a frown on his face and a light purple bruise under his eye. My eyes widened in shock as he came closer.

"What happened to you?!" He shook his head as his gaze fell to the floor.

"Nothing don't worry about it..." He started to walk off but i grabbed his arm to keep him from going. I saw him wince slightly before yanking back his hand and holding his wrist protectively.

I went to grab his hand again but was stopped by a familiar voice.
"SUNA!" My eyes snapped up at the sight of her jogging over to me. Or so i thought. She walked straight pass me and to Suna pulling him in a hug.

They soon walked away leaving me dumbfounded. What the hell is going on?