"Just because you're BFF's with my cousin's fiancé doesn't make us friends, it doesn't mean we need to be in each other's faces. You can't come in here and judge the choices I've made because you have no idea what it cost me to make those choices." Amy yelled at him with tears in her eyes, making him have no other choice but to listen. Tony remained as calm as ever, looking into her tears eyes.

"Do you think I enjoy this?" She asked him. "Do you think I enjoy working here? Dancing on poles? trying so hard to put food on my table with people constantly treating me like trash? I had no choice then and I have no choice now. I've had everything taken away from me. I lost my job months ago because my boss who was in good terms with the Silver's thought I was against them and saw me as some sort of toxin, a liability to her relationship with the Silvers. And every other place I've ever applied to turned their backs on me either because I had no connections, or no rich parents and relatives to recommend me or because I refused to have sex with their managers so tell me what on earth was I supposed to do?!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"I did everything, I've done everything. I even graduated with a first class in business administration but it doesn't even matter in this current world we live in. I worked my ass off to get that degree, I gave it everything but it was just useless in the end and so someone came to me and told me I could earn a little bit if I danced on poles to entertain horny men for a few hours and I jumped at the opportunity. It was better than just sitting around and doing nothing, waiting on a failed country and a failed government to help me. You have no idea how hard it is for a woman to survive in this country, talk more of a woman that has no one. I've crawled and begged and gone on my knees for so long and I'm tired. I won't kneel for anyone anymore. I'm fine just like this. A hotel receptionist in the day and a stripper at night. A job is a job in this country anyway."

"Then you should have gone to Olivia," Tony glared at her. "Or Rafael, heck, or even me. You should have come to me."

Amy scoffed. She placed a hand on her head to show how frustrated she was.

"You didn't have to go through all of that on your own when you have people that actually care about you."

"I can't believe you'd suggest I ask Rafael for help. How can I just burden him with my problems when he hasn't even paid my cousin's bride price yet? What kind of a person would I be? Extorting him because of his relationship with my cousin?" She scoffed. "I'm not that shameless. And Olivia, telling her I lost my job because of her would only make her hate herself more. She's going through a lot and my problems are only going to make things worse for her and as for you," she inhaled. "I've always been invincible to you. You've always made it clear that I meant nothing to you. How could I have come to you? How would I have come to any of you so shamelessly? I have a family to feed, mouths to feed. I left Enugu for a reason and I'd rather die than go back there empty handed."

"Amy ,"

"So stand there and judge me all you want, think the worst about me but you don't know me, you don't know who I am and you definitely have no idea what I've been through, you can never relate. None of you rich folks that were born with everything can ever relate. You have no idea what it feels like to be poor and trampled on in a society like this. All you guys know how to do is buy expensive things and attend rich parties, you have no idea what we the minority have to do to survive, to put foods on our tables so we don't go hungry or homeless. The insults and embarrassment and doors we can't go through all because we don't have rich friends or relatives to vouch for us, to stand by us. You can never relate because you've had it easy. You, Rafael, your rich annoying friends, you can never see into our souls because you're not us and you'd never be us. You'd never know what it feels like to be in our shoes and you know what's more annoying?" She glared at him.

"It's that most of you don't deserve what you have anyway. You're just lucky because the stupid world we are living in made it so."

She shook her head.

"And please, let's not act like you really care about me. You probably just want to have sex with me just like everyone else. I'm done talking about this." She slowly turned back to her bag. "I have work to do."

Amy could feel her hands shaking. What was that outburst of energy? Where did it come from? She gulped hard and then looked into the mirror. She could see Tony pull off the jacket of his suit as fast as she could. She narrowed her brows.

Just what did he think he was doing? She felt his big warm hands slowly reach for her arm and then pulled her around with it. Amy had a glaring look of surprise in her eyes. Tony didn't take his eyes away from her. He gently placed the jacket around her shoulders and gently put her hands in it one after the other. Amy hesitated.

She tried to stop him but he pulled her in place, trying not to mind her. He pulled it so it covered her properly. At that moment, Amy was speechless. She watched him slowly lean to the slab and reach for her facial wipes. He threw it into her bag and then grabbed her bag as fast as he could. He turned back to her. Amy was trying so hard to read the expression on his face but she couldn't.

Tony grabbed her arm in a hurry and then pulled her out of the room.